PDA

View Full Version : You guys are giving this guy exactly what he wants......N/M

n1stunnor
08-31-2003, 05:24 AM
I lied..There is a small message here......FUK OFF MORON!

tiltboy
08-31-2003, 11:59 AM
I'm a liar too - f.o. and die spammer.

rusty JEDI
08-31-2003, 02:19 PM
Im not sure if this was the reply to a message that has since been deleted or just thrown out there. I can only assume it is about pokeradvantage.

Late last night I was able to prove that
POKERADVANTAGE = JOSHMAN = ABSOLUTESUCKS

He is constantly forced to change his name after he makes a complete fool of himself using the current one. He even went as far as denying that he was absolutesucks. So i posted a link where he admited it, within about 2 minutes he went back and edited his post where he denied it. All these have since been taken down.

Jek also found a post long ago by matt sklansky telling joshman that he wasnt welcome back here and any new name he comes up with would be deleted. However, this post has also disappeared. Im not 100% sure but duxdeluxe may have been saving a transcript of the whole thing in the event it got deleted this morning. If you want to see what an ass pokeradvantage made of himself you should pm him and ask him if he has it.

Wish you all could have seen it, it was a blast. Jek even found that bullfuckingshit is not censored.

GrannyMae
08-31-2003, 06:58 PM
Wish you all could have seen it, it was a blast.

seems like alot of stuff was deleted early today.

who deleted all the stuff on your site joshy? i went there and all i can find is 5 plagurized sentences that are underlined. i thought they were active links that would take me to more gems of poker prowess, but then i realized they were just undelined because you are st00pid.

when i click the rest of the links, there is no content. so all i see is a whiny pissy tirade about your jilted affair with arturo, and those 5 sentences. did a worm take it all away?

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/popworm.gif

Poker Advantage
08-31-2003, 07:12 PM
Um be careful with your false allegations granny. The terms were only plagurized from my own brain. Show me where I supposedly stole this information from??

Josh

rusty JEDI
08-31-2003, 07:18 PM
Watch out granny on OC's forum he was threatening to sue OC.

Glenn
08-31-2003, 07:20 PM
I'm surprised he can spell OC.

jasonHoldEm
08-31-2003, 08:56 PM
(RE: Granny's return)

Thank god.

Welcome back babe,
jHE

tiltboy
08-31-2003, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poster: Glenn
Subject: Re: You guys are giving this guy exactly what he wants......N/M

I'm surprised he can spell OC.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dear lord, diet dr. pepper spewed out my nose over my keyboard is NOT a pretty sight. You owe me Glenn.