PDA

View Full Version : A feature all sites should add

David
08-31-2003, 12:16 AM
A small, but very helpful when scouting games, feature on Pokerstars is the little "N" that is at the bottom of every player icon whom you have notes on. Does any other site have this?

rusty JEDI
08-31-2003, 01:52 AM
True and Paradise are also nice where you waive your cursor over the player to see if you have a note instead of having to click on them.

pretender2k
08-31-2003, 02:43 AM
I also loved this once I figured out what it was. I don't know of any other sites that do this but the mouse over on paradise is nice to. I play alot at empire and emailed them a suggestion of adding a feature of this type. Hopefully if enough people email this suggestion to their favorite site it will become standard in all of them.

Mike Haven
08-31-2003, 06:19 AM
ladbrokes (a europe-only players site) has the notes that come up if you hover your cursor over the player

but the bad news is it takes exactly four seconds per player to show the notes - this may explain the 40 sconds delay of some bettors

i wrote to ladbrokes poker-room manager, no less, about this apparent glitch

it made me feel ashamed of my fellow european players when i received his reply that they had changed the facility intentionally because, when it was immediate, "some players complained that notes kept popping up by accident when they moved their cursors across the screen"

Jesus wept