PDA

View Full Version : Can we just rename this forum?

RiverMel
08-30-2003, 08:53 PM
"Affiliate pushers and conspiracy theorists."

Really, that is what this place has turned into.

Poker Advantage
08-30-2003, 09:06 PM
River,

This site has some real good content. If ya don't like it well ya know. Try to weed out the content you dont want to see. And I'll bet that you joined atleast one site through some kind of affiliate program that got ya some extra cash.

Josh

RiverMel
08-30-2003, 09:11 PM
No actually, I haven't joined any sites through any affiliate programs. Thanks for the advice about leaving if I don't like it. I appreciate it, despite the fact that it's completely off the mark. You don't think I have a right to voice an objection to the direction this forum is heading if I don't agree with it? Should people not be allowed to protest a court decision, for example, and instead be told to leave the country if they don't like it? Anyway, actually, I do visit this forum much less frequently now than I did when it was more than just mindless paranoia and advertising. Please also note that my post was specific to this forum and was not a comment on the other forums on the Two Plus Two site.

Anyway, continued good luck with your affiliate site. Hopefully you will make some cash off of it. At least then I will know that someone has benefitted from your posts. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

tiltboy
08-30-2003, 09:12 PM
God, this post is the mother of all irony.

Poker Advantage
08-30-2003, 09:14 PM
It is not an affiliate site, its an informative poker site. 2+2 has more links on one page than whats on my whole site.

Josh

RiverMel
08-30-2003, 09:17 PM
Amen. And did you catch his response to my post below, where he said his site was informative and not an affiliate site?

MS Sunshine
08-30-2003, 09:29 PM
"It is not an affiliate site, its an informative poker site. "

ROFLMAO, but it smells like spam, it walks like spam and it......

MS Sunshine

Disclaimer: This post was made without seeing the said spam site in question.

crockpot
08-30-2003, 09:39 PM
i'd like to see the internet forum split up into three forums, with at least one devoted to Zoo events, since those threads are always very long and uninteresting to beginners.

then the affiliate pushers can have their own forum where they get the other affiliates to sign up through them, along with bonus whores, and the beginners can ask actually relevant questions in the third forum.

i think this would work out great.

Poker Advantage
08-30-2003, 09:40 PM
Nice of you to have an open mind. Im assuming before you visited 2+2 for the first time you thought it was spam too because of the links? Please guys give me a break here I am new and dont want to make more enemies then I may have already.

Josh

HavanaBanana
08-30-2003, 10:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am new and dont want to make more enemies then I may have already

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you make your own enemies, I've seen you make some at Stars too with you Spamming.

I would like to see 2+2 ban morons like you

Wake up CALL
08-30-2003, 10:21 PM
Conspiracy Theories Galore (http://cwd.co.uk/alien-uk/)

Simon Diamond
09-01-2003, 06:13 AM
i'd like to see the internet forum split up into three forums, with at least one devoted to Zoo events, since those threads are always very long and uninteresting to beginners.

Excellent suggestion - have you forwarded this idea to the powers that be?

Simon

Poker Advantage
09-01-2003, 06:14 AM
And while were wishing. I would like a million dollars.

Roy Munson
09-01-2003, 07:36 AM
The Zoo threads are also uninteresting to long time players and forum lurkers.

crockpot
09-01-2003, 09:30 AM
there, i did my best to make the concept visible to the powers. now let's see if they notice it.