PDA

View Full Version : Colors: Party vs. Empire

Miah
08-30-2003, 03:20 PM
I think the empire poker colors are much easier on the eyes and the cards contrast against the background much better, especially when using 4 color deck.

Due to this I'm usually playing my 3 table game at Empire instead of Party, anyone else sick in the head like me? (for the same reason, that is)

jasonHoldEm
08-30-2003, 03:37 PM
I agree, although I usually play at party (of the two) just because that's where my money is right now. Looking forward to the holiday weekend, I'm hoping there's going to be lots of action. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jHE

NoChance
08-30-2003, 03:49 PM
Easiest on my eyes is to play on Empire, remove the characters, and switch the deck to the purple /pinkish one. It makes it real easy to see who has cards against the dark green background.

Adde
08-30-2003, 04:14 PM
If you, for some reason, prefer to play at Party anyway (collecting hands for freerolls, etc) you can manipulate the colors by replacing correpsonding (not the whole folder) Party images (C:\Programs\Partypoker\images) with Empire images.

Beware, though, that any software update may "overwrite" your image replacements, so if you do this, save all replaced images in a "backup" folder to simplify doing it again.

Another use for this technique is to replace the standard deck color with any other color (if you change deck at the table, by clicking the dealer, this only affects the current game; you have to do it again for the next game).

And yes, you can also replace those people images with nudes, or whatever turns you on /images/graemlins/smile.gif

jasonHoldEm
08-30-2003, 05:06 PM
oooh...I see party poker skins site in the future, add that to some affiliate sites and rake in the cash.

shhh, don't tell.

jHE