PDA

View Full Version : Inthecups' name on UB???

microlimitaddict
08-30-2003, 01:28 PM
Trying to enter his handle in the "referred by" box as i register on UB. anyone is free to answer. i just want to make sure he gets credit from the UB folks
I connected to UB via the link on his previous post so perhaps including his UB handle is a moot point.
Thanx again to Inthecup for his assistance on this and his investigating abilities to determine that we hopefully can, indeed, get both bonuses.

Inthacup
08-30-2003, 01:44 PM
I had the screen name "Inthacup" at UB a long time ago when I first started playing online. I left there and didn't come back for so long, they archived my screen name and I couldn't get it back. I sent support an email and they told me I had to set up a new one, so I did.

If you want me to give you the name, I can give it to you via PM.

Good luck getting the bonus. I sent support an email about consolidating both bonuses so that you can get $200 off one deposit. I haven't heard anything back from UB yet, but I have heard that some people have gotten both bonuses up front. Good luck with everything.

Cup

microlimitaddict
08-30-2003, 02:32 PM
high traffic probs perhaps. i think i chose the wrong day to try to register.

i can't get the thing to send me an e-mail so that i mnay validate my address. i've clicked re-send about 10 times and also tried the change e-mail feature even though it was correct to begin with.

have e-mailed customer support and got an auto-response that they have high-volume and will have a longer than usual response time.

hmmmmmph. i guess my UB bonus-whoring weekend will have to be put on hold.