PDA

View Full Version : AFFILIATES may get your Private Information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAque
08-30-2003, 01:27 PM
Hi:

First I want to say the affilaite I used a Party was excellent and responded to all e-mail really quick and deivered what he promised.

saying that, in our exchange of e-mails he asked if my real name was "xxxxx" and I sent a reply asking him how did he get that information (all he asked me was my screen name).

The point is how is that Party does not say that your information may be released to affilates and without permission?

Affiliates don't know if we are honest (long discussion in another thread about CC charges) but we don't know if they are honest either. I believe if they have a legitimate question about our account then Party should go through us to provide that information.

JAque

Homer
08-30-2003, 01:54 PM
The point is how is that Party does not say that your information may be released to affilates and without permission?

Your information certainly isn't being released to affiliates, if the fact that I am not being given the information of someone who potentially cost me $2000 is any indication.

-- Homer

JAque
08-30-2003, 02:22 PM
Hi Homer:

In your case it is not . But in my case it was and got nothing to do with fraud. I am sorry about your troubles but the fact is did happen to me.

JAque

ElyJon
09-01-2003, 12:26 AM
None have ever shared emails user names or the like with me. They would be foolish if they did. Couple of reasons why are that if an affliate was not happy with them he could send you all email suggesting a new site and the other is that it would be piss a lot of people off.