PDA

View Full Version : Check out my site for an article about the infamous online champ!

Poker Advantage
08-29-2003, 10:18 PM
I think you will all enjoy it.. If some of you cannot access or do not want to go to my site for some reason I will post it here.

Josh

Poker Advantage
08-29-2003, 10:35 PM
Should I just post the article here guys? Dunno if it will fit.

Simon Diamond
08-29-2003, 10:41 PM
he became the most flamed person I think in the history of two plus two.

Incorrect.

He decides to make his own website and forum where he can get away from the madness of two plus two.

LOL - Contradiction of terms surely. Madness here and sanity there?

I told him if he didnt apologize I would take legal action for both defaming me and my site publicy.

Don't hold your breath, you might suffocate.

Simon

Poker Advantage
08-29-2003, 10:58 PM
very funny

47outs
08-29-2003, 11:13 PM
OK, you got a bite. Party took a dump so I have some free time. I got this quote from recess during kindergarden, 20 years ago. "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me." - Seymour Geeks.
You just reminde me a little of the good old days, thanks.

Glenn
08-29-2003, 11:28 PM
I read your article. I am curious, what exactly will you be suing him for? Also, how can you pay for a lawyer if you need to beg for $50 from the rail of the 30 game at stars? And how did he change all of the banners on your site?

Regards

Poker Advantage
08-29-2003, 11:44 PM
I would be suing him for libel. He defamed me and my site publicly on his forum. He also posted text of mine in private emails I sent him without permission. That is not public domain he had noright to do that.

I asked him for 50.00 because I did not have any money online. It is near impossible for me to get money online these days, since my bank wont accept neteller anymore. Not to mention I cant use a single credit or debit card to fund. I have money but cannot get it online.

For the other question: Actually he asked me to change the code on my banners to read his so he would get credit. He wanted me to do this all for free. That is why I asked him for the royalty and commission.

I hope I answered all of your questions.

Josh

RiverMel
08-30-2003, 12:03 AM
I'm not sure about the article, but I do know one thing: @

Mr Radar
08-30-2003, 12:07 AM
I've been doing a little research on some new words I learned in an article I just read. Here's what I found.

<font color="red"> Awile </font> - former province in northeastern Djibouti.
<font color="red"> Observor </font> - Rejected name for passive brother of super-villain Skeletor.
<font color="red"> Redicules </font> - 2nd century BCE Greek philosopher known for his lack of tact and sex appeal.
<font color="red"> publicy </font> - manner in which OnlineChamp prefers to defame web sites.

Incidently, does anyone know which one is Jennifer Anniston at the bottom of the OnlineChamp article? I really want to win that DVD player.

Poker Advantage
08-30-2003, 12:10 AM
LOL I will correct it right away.

Poker Advantage
08-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Seems he is unavailable for comment at the time.

Poker Advantage
08-30-2003, 03:30 PM
I thought it would be a good read for you guys. You have to admit the picture of the monkey was quite original.

Josh