PDA

View Full Version : Potential $200 in bonuses for new players at UB.

Inthacup
08-29-2003, 04:31 PM
Hello all,

I thought I'd follow up on the UB redeposit thread now that I've confirmed it with someone within UB. If you are a new player and you sign up now and clear the initial 20% deposit bonus before Sept 8, you will be eligable for the 50% reload bonus as well.

A few weeks ago I asked UB why some players were getting the initial 20% sign up bonus and some where not. The customer rep wasn't really sure why but told me that if a new player uses this link (http://www.ultimatebet.com/bonus/generic.html?partner=738%20) to sign up, they are guarenteed to get the 20% sign up bonus. With UB, I prefer to charge them a fee for posting their banner on my site as opposed to an affiliate program. So, if anyone clicks on the link, I'm not going to get anything for it, it will just show UB that keeping the banner up is worth the price I'm charging. For any that sign up through me, I appreciate that. If you don't, I hope they give you the 20% bonus. Good luck all.

Cup

lunchmeat
08-29-2003, 05:01 PM
Signing up through Inthacup's site gives you a 40% deposit bonus! Enough said.

Inthacup
08-29-2003, 11:28 PM
Signing up through Inthacup's site gives you a 40% deposit bonus! Enough said.

Well, tis anywhere betwixt 28.5%(200/700) and 40%(200/500) depending on how you do it. Nuff said!

Cup

Karl Hungus
08-30-2003, 01:54 AM
Cup, I signed up through the link and got the 20% bonus. Hope this helps with your site. Thanks for the heads up!

Mina dispacha said I needin fixin dina cable?

lunchmeat
08-30-2003, 02:16 AM
I got a $200 dollar bonus on my $500 dollar deposit. If you only got 20% you might be able to get a bigger bonus if you contact UB... not that a nihilist would care about such things.

BigHef
08-30-2003, 10:51 AM
I signed up and my first deposit of $200 got me $100 bonus straight up. Even if it's my only bonus I'm happy with it. Not many places you can get 50%!

serling
09-08-2003, 02:51 AM
Thanks, Cup. I signed up through your link, got the 20% of my initial deposit, and played off the bonus (pretty fast, I might add -- getting 2 points for being the first two at a table really adds up the points) before Sept. 8. Just made it.

Tonight, I deposited another $200. With some trepidation that I wouldn't actually get the 50% bonus, I hunted down this thread, copied your post and was all ready to forward it to UB, when I went to my real money account info -- and lo and behold, there was the $100 in bonus money. I didn't have to do a thing.

This is indeed a terrific deal, and I'm happy to join the hordes of bonus whores. I also found that while it took a little getting used to, I very much like UB's interface. It's different from what I'm used to and appears more efficient and faster. And coming from someone with a small monitor, I love the mini-view. The players also seem better, which took me aback at first. I was shocked to see orbits checked all around or everyone fold to my raise or a bet on the flop/turn. That rarely happens on Party!

I'm also intrigued by these points. I have 1,400. Just another 2,499,600 points and I can get some golf clubs. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

serling

34TheTruth34
09-08-2003, 11:09 AM
Cup---

On the UB pending bonus screen, the amount of your bonus keeps going down as you play. Has that amount been added to your account as it decreases or will the full bonus be added once your pending bonus gets to zero?

TobDog
09-08-2003, 11:18 AM
The money goes into your account at a rate of 10 bonus points per penny, and added to your real money after you leave a table.

Inthacup
09-08-2003, 11:37 AM
10 bonus points per penny

I believe it's 10 bonus points per dollar.

lorinda
09-08-2003, 11:48 AM

It is indeed 10 points per dollar, and unlike some other sites, it has the advantage of being released every time you leave a table, and is released to the nearest penny.

Lori

Cosimo
09-09-2003, 12:18 AM
Just to be anal-retentively clear here:

* You get 1 UBP (or whatever) per $1 in rake, abouts. I've only gotten UBP in .05-point increments, due to the fact that rake-based UBP is awarded in increments of .1, .25, .5, and 1.
* You are credited UBP immediately whenever you leave a table (for rake). Points for hours played are awarded at the end of a month, and tourney-related UBP is credited when you pay the tourney fee (usually at registration).
* Bonus money is converted into real dollars at the rate of 10 UBP per $1. This happens, of course, whenever your UBP point total changes. Bonus money is awarded in 1c increments.
* If you drag 10% of the pots and 10% of the money wagered, you're basically paying no rake as long as you have bonus money outstanding. Not precisely true, but I think the tight-play bonus offsets the partial-rake deficit.

-Cosimo

Vehn
09-09-2003, 12:20 AM
Just to warn you it is taking me FOREVER to work off this stupid bonus and I wish I never took it.

That is all.

tj00
09-09-2003, 12:35 AM
At .5/1 it will take about 4000+ hands to clear. I played a mix of 1/2 and 2/4 and it still took a 1000+ hands. As far as I can tell 5/10 and above all have the same point structure.

jamesburke
09-09-2003, 12:52 AM
i cleared the bonus at the 2-4 shorthanded in a little over 7 table hrs...not that hard and the games were very soft...

Vehn
09-09-2003, 12:59 AM
As far as I can tell the big bet games accumulate points like they were the limit games of the same blinds for the most part. Thanks UB for the $3 I cleared in bonus today while winning $75 at $.25/$.50 PLO..

TobDog
09-09-2003, 01:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my bad, your right 10 per $1 but they do credit you pro-rated, which is nice.

lorinda
09-09-2003, 01:38 PM
The bonus works off much faster if you are in the first four seated, you get double points for sitting down first or second in a game, and points and a half for sitting down third or fourth.

Also, if your game goes short handed and you stand up and sit down, these bonus points are applied then too.

playing 1/2 limit is a very cheap and fast way to earn the points.(even for me, and I always thought Valubet was a Norweigan grocery store)

Lori

Vehn
09-11-2003, 01:19 AM
Hooray, finally done whoring after 17 hours of play in 11 days according to their handy "time at the tables" counter. And a massive profit of $88 not including bonus. Oh well.. get what ya pay for.

OffTilt
09-11-2003, 09:53 AM
[ QUOTE ]

With UB, I prefer to charge them a fee for posting their banner on my site as opposed to an affiliate program. So, if anyone clicks on the link, I'm not going to get anything for it, it will just show UB that keeping the banner up is worth the price I'm charging. For any that sign up through me, I appreciate that. If you don't, I hope they give you the 20% bonus. Good luck all.

[/ QUOTE ]

What hypocrites you all are. I get trashed for days for offering bonuses up to 320%, and you are all applauding Cup for his 40% bonus?

The difference was I was profiting from my offer, which made me a greedy, spamming lowlife.

As opposed to Cup: I don't get anything for the click, it just shows UB I'm bringing them traffic so I can keep charging them to advertise on my site.

That's not getting anything? Unbelievable.

I can't wait for you all to band together and try to defend Cup here. He spammed everyone for his own profit, not only did none of you call him out on it (where are you now HOMER? CrOCKSUCER? What about the rules? I thought no one was too important for the rules!), but now I will get to watch you defend him.....

OffTilt
09-11-2003, 10:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello all,

I thought I'd follow up on the UB redeposit thread now that I've confirmed it with someone within UB. If you are a new player and you sign up now and clear the initial 20% deposit bonus before Sept 8, you will be eligable for the 50% reload bonus as well.

A few weeks ago I asked UB why some players were getting the initial 20% sign up bonus and some where not. The customer rep wasn't really sure why but told me that if a new player uses this link (http://www.ultimatebet.com/bonus/generic.html?partner=738%20) to sign up, they are guarenteed to get the 20% sign up bonus. With UB, I prefer to charge them a fee for posting their banner on my site as opposed to an affiliate program. So, if anyone clicks on the link, I'm not going to get anything for it, it will just show UB that keeping the banner up is worth the price I'm charging. For any that sign up through me, I appreciate that. If you don't, I hope they give you the 20% bonus. Good luck all.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

I just looked at your site. You are honestly going to tell me UB pays you a fee to advertise there?

Inthacup
09-11-2003, 10:27 AM
To OffTilt and the forum,

I humbly apologize for posting a link where I get to benefit in some sort of fashion directly or indirectly.

That being said, you must realize that are 'deals' are not the same. The whole reason why I contacted UB to begin with is because there were a couple of threads telling of problems getting the initial 20% bonus at UB. I contacted them about this(telling them I was from this forum) and asked why this was. They told me they weren't sure why the players weren't getting the bonus. So I asked if I could charge them a flat fee for putting their banner on my site. This would take care of the deposit problem, and yes, I would get something for it(I'm sorry OffTilt, I really am)They agreed, mostly because of my heavy involvement here and they new it would fix whatever this problem is with new players not getting the bonus.

for his 40% bonus?

Here's the thing: It's not MY UB bonus. It's the bonus you can get from UB not from me personally. Plus, it's 40% on $500. Are you offering a 320% bonus on $500? If you are I will certainly applaud you for that.

Unbelievable.

You use that word too much.

What about the rules? I thought no one was too important for the rules!

Smokey, this isn't Nam this is bowling. There are rules! Mark it '0'.

I can't wait for you all to band together and try to defend Cup here.

I completely agree with you here. I don't want anyone to defend me here. Homer, crocksucker, let me have it! In fact, everyone roast me. I want to see if I can get it worse that my new friend OffTilt. Here's a chance for everyone to shed your hypocrisy and give me what I deserve. Thanks guys.

Cup

OffTilt
09-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Cup, I have no problem with you offering bonuses (obviously I did the same myself). As this thread showed, many people appreciated it. I only had a problem with the hypocrisy around here.

No I can't offer 320% on 500$, but I can make offers I think people would appreciate. I respect your post, well said.

crockpot
09-11-2003, 10:45 AM
cup, you bastard. how could you???

HUSKER'66
09-11-2003, 11:16 AM
SPAM, SPAMMER, SPAMANISKI, SPAMANOLA, SPAMADOODLE,SPAMTASTIC!!!!!! /images/graemlins/ooo.gif /images/graemlins/crazy.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif /images/graemlins/smirk.gif /images/graemlins/wink.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Cup, please don't make me change my opinion of you to that of how I feel about Ontilt. If I see that you are laying the spamola on this innocent forum again, I'll.......I'll.........I'll............ignore you!!! (yea, that's it.....that's the ticket.....I'll ignore him /images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

What do I know about Omaha? Why, it's a city in Nebraska! Next question?