PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Make of This?

John Cole
08-29-2003, 04:00 PM
Number of Grateful Dead concerts attended by John Cole: 1

Number attended by Ann Coulter: 67

andyfox
08-29-2003, 04:07 PM
Was that in Harpers?

John Cole
08-29-2003, 04:09 PM
the "John Cole" part was somehow overlooked.

Wake up CALL
08-29-2003, 05:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Without any additional information I would say this suggests that Ann either had better connections than John or she is simply well traveled.

andyfox
08-29-2003, 05:28 PM
The damn ingrates . . .

HDPM
08-29-2003, 06:23 PM
Well, Ann is a fun loving gal I think. She drinks, smokes, and "dates" from what I hear. She also makes a lot of money. And she likes guns. And is a slim blonde. So what I make of it is this: Better Writer: John Cole. Better date: Ann Coulter. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Mark Heide
08-29-2003, 06:36 PM
Number of Grateful Dead concerts attended by Mark Heide: 0

John, please write a useful post, like a CD, DVD, or book review, otherwise I'll go Cuh-ray-zee.

Mark

Cyrus
08-30-2003, 03:35 AM

Here's what I make of this:

-- If you expect that your brain might benefit from attending Grateful Dead concerts, you don't stand a chance in hell.

-- If you're afraid that your brain might get damaged from attending Grateful Dead concerts, you are correct to be afraid.

adios
08-30-2003, 06:28 AM
Are you implying that she may have flipped out on acid? I thought a lot of counter culture types way back when stated that acid cleared things up for them quite a bit /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

scalf
08-30-2003, 06:39 AM
/images/graemlins/smile.gifwell...sometimes the light's all shining on me....

other times....

gl

jmho..

/images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

adios
08-30-2003, 07:10 AM

Phat Mack
08-30-2003, 12:45 PM
Number of Greatful Dead concerts attended by Phat Mack: 1/2.

I'm not sure about anybody who never went to one, nor am I sure about anybody who lasted through the whole thing.

Who ia Ann Coulter? I googled her, and apparently she is some some kind of conservative columnist. Is she on TV? Is she the next Rush?

John Cole
08-30-2003, 01:49 PM
Phat,

HDPM is the Ann Coulter expert. And I think he's been doing a little more than googling her judging from his post below.

John

Zeno
08-30-2003, 03:46 PM
I said before, Ann Coulter is better for Sex than her counterpart on the liberal side - Amy Goodman. And now that I find out she is a deadhead to boot - this only adds to her sexual persona. Who cares what her mind is like? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Zeno

PS. I have never seen a Dead concert.

Rick Nebiolo
08-31-2003, 04:33 AM
John,

I'm actually surprised you even went to one Dead concert. I've never understood the "Dead" thing so I'm always surprised when anyone goes more than once or twice.

~ Rick

PS A week ago we saw a folk duo at a local outdoor bar sing a great cover of Richard and Linda Thompson's "Dimming of the Day". You would have fit in there better than Ann.

John Cole
08-31-2003, 02:24 PM
Rick,

I know we saw Thompson at Lupo's a long time ago. Was that the concert he got into a fight with Linda or was he already a solo act then? BTW, I usually listen to Shoot Out the Lights at least once a month.

John