PDA

View Full Version : To Wassup, my attempts to see if we could have railbirds

Inthacup
08-29-2003, 09:57 AM
Wassup,

I tried sending you a PM, but you have turned that feature off. This is the only way I know to get a message to you.

at 4:33PM CDT, 3.5 hours before the tourney, I sent this Private Message to my TruePoker contact:

Hey Rich,
Are outsiders allowed to watch the tourney? I'd like for some 2+2ers to be able to watch if they wanted to. I can't remember us ever talking about this. Thanks for all of your help. Talk to you soon.

I requested a read receipt for this and know that he hasn't read this PM yet.

At approximately the same time, I sent him this email:

.....btw, are outsiders allowed to watch the tourney? I'd like for some 2+2ers to be able to watch if they wanted to. I can't remember us ever talking about this. Thanks for all of your help. Talk to you soon.

Cup

I never received an email addressing this issue either.

I tried talking to the on-site host Ben, but he was just there as a general host. He wasn't specifically dealing with the tournament and wasn't sure. He was going to check with Rich when he opened the private table to answer questions like this. For some reason, Rich was unable to open the private table. There was no way for me to directly ask him.

I tell you this because I want you to know that I did everything in my power to answer this question for you. I don't really blame True, because they had some unforeseen problems arise with the private table at the last minute. I'm sorry that you were unable to watch the tourney. Next time, I'll ask days in advance to make sure this same situation doesn't happen again.

Once again, sorry to disappoint you and hope that this doesn't preclude you from playing in any future zoo tournaments.

Cup

pokerfunnMyAss
08-29-2003, 02:33 PM
Hi Inthacup,

I am going away for the holiday weekend. I have been involved with some back and forth Emails, so I turned off the feature after my mail to you this morning. I did not want a couple of people I was expecting to hear from thinking I was ignoring them.

I appreciate the extended information, and fully understand that you must have had many Emails yesterday because you were organizing the event. I figured you had not heard back, or that they were not sure themselves. Anyways, it was not a biggie, and I ended up getting a good nights sleep. Sort of a blessing in disguise, as now I have the energy to drink as much as I possibly can tonight and all weekend. Old folks like me need 10-12 hours of sleep before we have a drinking binge.

Good job organizing it, and I hope that I will be able to play in your next event.

Thanks again for the effort to get the information to me by posting it. I came on here early to see the results, and was glad to read that all went well.

Regards, and have a nice holiday weekend all.