PDA

View Full Version : 24 Hour Notice: Zoo does TruePoker

Inthacup
08-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Hello all.

We have about 30 people signed up so far. David and his tech team have successfully tried out the password protection so that is the method we are going to use. I will PM everyone who has PMed(or me with interest in the tourney. If any else would like the password just send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

There is going to be a greeting room for everyone if you want to congregate beforehand. Here's what Rich told me today:

At 7p.m. CDT I will open a private table in Real Money at Holdem 2/4 . I will name it Zoo Players. I will be at that table as TrueRefRich. Once a Zoo player logs on they can find the room, click on it, and request permission to enter. I will go by the player list you supply me.

The table is set up as a greeting room, and once the player sits and says hi, I will ask him if he has the password and to type it our for me. I can always tell him privately if forgotten or didn't receive. Once done he can then go play in a ring game if he wishes.
IMPORTANT: Let them know NOT to enter any other tourneys at least 2 1/2 hours prior to 8 p.m CDT---thanks

For those a little confused, CDT is the time TruePoker uses and is the same as EST. The tourney is at 8PM EST/7PM CST.

You can see the tourney in the tourey list tab on Truepoker. I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out. Anything questions you guys have, feel free to ask here. I'll be hanging out here quite a bit betwixt now and tomorrow night.

Cup

Simon Diamond
08-27-2003, 09:47 PM
Ah... Betwixt.

One of my favourite sayings from a burgeoning pastime of mine, snooker - betwixt and between.

We use it when referring to a particular shot, where you can't make your mind up which one to go for. Usually irrelevant in my case because both options fail dreadfully. /images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I hope you are cataloguing these words for reference at a later date?

Simon

thomastem
08-27-2003, 09:51 PM
I'm geeked.

Can the winner of the tourney, as bragging rights, get to name the next tourney? If I win I'd name it "Stud Bull on the Rampage!"

pokerfunnMyAss
08-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Do we need to be on a list to watch? Does the password protect-o-invention allow viewing?

Fmonti
08-27-2003, 10:30 PM
Guess I'm a little confused. Sent you a pm about the limit of 40 players as noted on True Poker.. Is that correct? Also we in the east are on EDT (eastern daylight time). Am I not correct in noting that we in the east are 1 hour ahead of central time? It is now 10:30 in the east and I assume 9:30 central...Will be going to Foxwoods tomorrow and won't be back until 7:30 or 8:00 o'clock so the timing is critical for me. Also if 40 is the limit and you can't sign up until an hour before that is a problem. (for me that is) Whoops should have read more carefully. I just noted the starting time is 8 EST..Sorry

Inthacup
08-27-2003, 10:41 PM
The max has been changed to 75. If by chance, we approach that number, True can always increase it. Don't worry about the time restrictions.

Will be going to Foxwoods tomorrow and won't be back until 7:30 or 8:00 o'clock so the timing is critical for me.

8PM EST/7PM CST is when the tourney starts. Check out the tourney list tab. Highlight "Zoo does TruePoker" and right click. Select properties. This will give you the tourney details. Hope to see you there FMonti.

Cup

Homer
08-27-2003, 10:46 PM
Yo fool, did you PM the password to everyone yet? If so, you missed me...

-- Homer

Inthacup
08-27-2003, 10:47 PM
Keep your panties on. I'm not done yet.

kdog
08-27-2003, 11:13 PM
C'mon cup,we all know the whole idea behind"panties" is to get them off.

Stagemusic
08-28-2003, 07:50 AM
Panties are still on but starting to twist...no PM from Cup... /images/graemlins/tongue.gif

RockLobster
08-28-2003, 08:00 AM
Heya Cup--

I'll be there by 7:45 ET (which is actually EDT), which I'm assuming is 15 minutes prior to the tourney start.

12 hours to go!

Thanks!

Stagemusic
08-28-2003, 08:02 AM
Rock,

Note the other thread. Time change. 1 hour later. 9 ET, 8 CT, 7 Mountain, 6 Pacific, and for our friends in Hawaii...4.

RockLobster
08-28-2003, 08:08 AM
Thanks Stage, I hadn't read that when I posted... 12 hours & 50 minutes, yippee!