PDA

View Full Version : Zeke Is Canned

adios
08-27-2003, 05:31 PM
I thought he was doing alright as coach.

Isiah Thomas out as Pacers coach (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-pacers-thomas&prov=ap&type=lgns)

CrackerZack
08-27-2003, 05:39 PM
He's had the most talented team in the East for 2 years and never made the finals in a weak conference. He should be fired.

angry young man
08-27-2003, 07:57 PM
Yeah doing allright, 2nd most talented roster in the eastern conference and they got rolled by the very weak celtics. Also he may be the prince of darkness (certainly one of his servants) so taking power away from him is definitely a good thing.

Lucifer
08-28-2003, 01:47 PM
You could say the same thing about the man who's gonna replace him. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

adios
08-28-2003, 01:58 PM
"You could say the same thing about the man who's gonna replace him."

Good point. I understand the Jermain O'Neil is quite upset about the move. Zeke and Larry have a history of sorts.

angry young man
08-28-2003, 02:00 PM
what do you have against Carlisle? Did he ever break his teammates nose during a practice? Did he lead the dirtiest team in NBA history and do it all with an angelic smile on his face?

adios
08-28-2003, 02:04 PM
I don't think he was slamming Carlisle just pointing out that he did a good job with the Pistons and was available.

" Did he lead the dirtiest team in NBA history and do it all with an angelic smile on his face? "

Good point. It looks to me like the "bad boys" style of play won't get a championship right now.