PDA

View Full Version : TruePoker - 3 suggestions

RockLobster
08-27-2003, 03:06 PM
Feel free to add to this list...

1. Display the hole cards for those that muck during showdown.
2. Allow users to play 2 tables at once.
3. Slow the software down. OK. let me be specific /images/graemlins/grin.gif. When someone is all-in and there is no more betting, the hole cards and remaining community cards are instantly displayed. Slow down, man! Once all-in and there's no more betting, show the hole cards for about 2 seconds, then display the flop / turn / river with a slight delay between each.

That is all, as you were.

Thor
08-27-2003, 05:14 PM
4. Turn the table 90 degrees(so u sit in the middle - not the end of the table) so that u actually can see if the guy in the other end has cards or not.

I agree that u should be allowed to play at least 2 tables at once. Most pokersites have that option. Why is truepoker behind?

thomastem
08-27-2003, 05:21 PM
Suggestion #5 We have robots, cowboys and even aliens as charachters. We need farm animals!

OOOPs I got a relevant farm animal blurb in look out.

Suggestion #6 Allow players the option of throwing cards rather than a gentle muck. If #5 is instituted allow the animals to eat their cards because they are unable to throw things.

Suggestion #7 Allow players that get rivered 3 times in a row to throw their chair at the dealer or the player that just rivered you. If #5 is implemented allow the animals to bite one's back side because they can't throw.

Implement these and now we got Vegas in our living rooms!

RockLobster
08-27-2003, 05:57 PM
Warning: Dumb Question follows

OK, I see the avatars doing things like throwing their arms up in the air or drinking a drink. How does one make these actions occur?

Wake up CALL
08-27-2003, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Warning: Dumb Question follows

OK, I see the avatars doing things like throwing their arms up in the air or drinking a drink. How does one make these actions occur?

[/ QUOTE ]

Psychic ability, remember there is no spoon. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

goodguy_1
08-27-2003, 07:26 PM
great point ..I can never tell who has cards on the other side of the table.
And without multiple tables bonus burning or just playing there in general is too slow.
Software is much improved thu after last major upgrade .
Also start your tournies on time..every tourney is chaotic at the start..
Also in the tourney software leave the ability to see the leaderboard w/o locking up the software...leave it so you can see leaderboard while continuing to play.also in leaderboard sometimes your name will be missing from the rooster.

thomastem
08-27-2003, 09:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
also in leaderboard sometimes your name will be missing from the rooster.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's you! That ain't no rooster, give me my chicken back!

RockLobster
08-28-2003, 09:44 AM

Does anyone know? I want to spill my drink on Homer.

RockLobster
08-28-2003, 09:51 AM
4. Turn the table 90 degrees(so u sit in the middle - not the end of the table) so that u actually can see if the guy in the other end has cards or not.

I think they chose the end perspective to allow you to see the other avatars more clearly (can't do this from seat 5 or 6). BUT I agree that being able to see the dealer button or who has cards at the other end of the table is too tough. This really should be looked at.

XlgJoe
08-28-2003, 10:10 AM
I played a tourny last night on true. How do you determine what the standings are, and how your stack compares to others. Every other site it is easy to see the current standings.

Glurfle
08-28-2003, 02:48 PM
Playing shorthanded Omaha/8, I see from my stats I've currently won 133% of my showdowns. I assume it's counting times I've won high + times I've won low, but it still looks odd, so add "different stats for different games" to the wish list.

darryl2172
08-28-2003, 03:31 PM
How about adding a few micro limit tables so us newbies can build a bankroll and still get to enjoy the cool graphics