PDA

View Full Version : For HDPM's dog

Boris
08-25-2003, 04:45 PM
Hey HDPM - my girlfriend decided to get a female companion for our dog after seeing Seabiscuit. Not sure why she wanted specifically a female dog since we chopped ol' Carson's nuts off when he was little puppy. Anyways, the new dog did wonders for the little guy. He couldn't be happier. maybe you guys should get another dog so your odg has a buddy?

HDPM
08-25-2003, 06:52 PM
Shut up. Shut up. I am holding my ears and humming tunes. I don't want to hear this. HDPW mentioned this as a possibility the other day and I had to point out we were nuts for having one dog, let alone two. I don't care if there are potential advantages (there probably are) I just can't handle two dogs. I can't handle one. We are idiots for getting him to begin with.

Ray Zee
08-26-2003, 03:00 AM
basically the hdp twosome are suckers for cute looking animals. why they would even take a baby porcupine to bed with them to help keep it warm. since this is the case there is no use giving them any help as soon enough they will have two useless mutes running around the house. and will find out that two dogs are four times the trouble as one.

Boris
08-26-2003, 12:40 PM
I worked with a guy one time who referred to his girlfriend as his "little porcupine quill". LMAO at that one. He was late for a date one time so she rammed her car repeatedly into his brand new pick-up truck. trashed the thing.