PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Wogga's post deleted

08-11-2002, 05:25 AM
Dr. Wogga continues to refer to Palestinians as "towelheads." I happen to know that this term is as offensive to people of middle-eastern descent as "kike" would be to me.

This website is here, primarily, for poker players. That is, people of all races. "Racist" viewpoints are a matter of opinion; racist language is pretty f***ing clear. It will not be tolerated.

08-11-2002, 07:11 PM
mathew i think you should delete posts that accuse people of being racist when they offer no proof. in a post below mr. alger is accused of making racist statements and i dont remember one that hes made. none of algers posts were deleted that i know. i dont follow this forum that close so maybe some were but i would doubt it.

08-11-2002, 07:31 PM
I have not deleted any of Alger's posts. I understand your point, but I try to meddle as little as possible in these forums. I am not here to judge intent, only presentation.

08-11-2002, 07:41 PM
There have been plenty of posts that are still up. Maybe Chris Alger should learn to read his own garbage.

08-12-2002, 05:18 AM
no im not alger but i know who you are. typical of you too.

08-12-2002, 12:10 PM
i'm not who you think i am. just call me small letter man. i'm not the z-man.just check the ip address if you don't believe me.

08-12-2002, 02:17 PM
and im not alger check out the ip address if you dont believe me ray.