PDA

View Full Version : AA - Did I wuss out?

LondonBroil
08-24-2003, 12:17 AM
Online 10-20. In my first orbit and have no real reads on anyone but the table appears loose passive. I pick up A /images/graemlins/spade.gif A /images/graemlins/heart.gif in CO-1.

UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, CO-2 calls, I raise, BB calls, UTG now 3-bets, UTG+2 calls, CO-2 calls, I cap, everyone calls. 5 to the flop with 20 SB's in the pot. I think this is the only street I played fine.

Flop comes Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif.

Checked to UTG who bets, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, I raise, BB calls 2 cold, UTG 3-bets, UTG+1 folds, I cap, BB calls 2 more cold (uh-oh), UTG calls. 4 to the turn with 17 BB's in the pot. (Should I have capped it here?)

Turn card [Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif] 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

Checked around. I was pretty sure BB had at least 2-pair to be in so far with 2 people showing such strength.

River [Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif 10 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6 /images/graemlins/club.gif 8 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif] Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gif. Crap.

BB checks, UTG bets, I call, and BB calls.

Go ahead, let me have it.