PDA

View Full Version : How come...

08-08-2002, 03:34 AM
rental car companies don't know how to clean car windows?

08-08-2002, 09:22 AM
I was in Atlantic City in June and I had to drive to about 80 miles for a wedding. I rented a car from Atlantic City Rentals aka Just 4 Wheels. After I filled out the paperwork, I had to wait 25 minutes for the car. Up pulls a white..I dont even know what make it was...small car with a huge dent in the driver's side. I told the guy, "Not so fast..I am not accepting this vehicle." I walked to him to explain that it was unacceptable and noticedfloor of the vehicle was filthy. He gets in and turns it around to take it whereever it came from and on the passenger's side was another huge dent. They brought another car, no dents, but still dirty. I asked them if they could clean it up, that I was on my way to a wedding. Took another hour before I was on my way. Wouldnt use them again.

08-08-2002, 12:41 PM
most of their employees are ex-dealers.

08-09-2002, 04:58 AM
and i know that at our location i work my ass off getting those cars shiny and spotless. we don't do a LOT of business at our particular location, so it's not a lot of cars im dealing with here. but we, at least, do a consistent job of making cars sparkling and presentable. if you ever have a complaint about a rental car, you whould write a letter. they'll probably give you a $50-off coupon, at least. i've seen it.