PDA

View Full Version : Interesting article

08-08-2002, 01:25 AM
from World Press Review. Link below (I hope - first time I've tried this).

08-08-2002, 06:59 AM
From the article: "The report was only diplomatic concerning implicit criticisms of extremist Islamist movements as a cause of the culture of backwardness and absence of fertile ground for democracy."

In other words, the report failed to identify "extremist" Islamicism as a major cause of cultural retardation or a serious impediment to democracy.

That's the bombshell for us.

08-08-2002, 12:56 PM
When you say "us" do you mean illegally employed, radical Islamic supporters of the Zionist conspiracy?

Don't you dare try to speak for hard working, honest, democratic Americans.

08-08-2002, 02:14 PM
Christian fundamentalism--what about the Christian Scientist cases where parents have had to stand trial for refusding medical treatment for their children? Christian Science, when it first originated, actually had some merit because back then doctors weren't very good and complications of treatment often did more harm than good--and many medicines were in fact poisons. Today Christian Science is simply backwards.

Just becaused the report didn't identify fundamentalist Islam as a cause of backwardness doesn't mean it isn't true. OF COURSE IT'STRUE. Very, very true. Just as all belief systems which discount scientific knowledge are backward. Following them leads to backwardness, in varying degrees.

08-08-2002, 04:46 PM

08-08-2002, 05:22 PM
You confirmed the previous assesment of your stupidity. The Zionist conspiracy and Zionism are 2 different things,

You truly are an idiot.

08-08-2002, 11:20 PM
'do you mean illegally employed, radical Islamic supporters of the Zionist conspiracy? '

your own words here are that radical islamisists support the (implied as true) zionist conspiracy.

im reporting you to the tips program.

brad

08-09-2002, 02:11 AM
It means, stupid, that they believe in the Zionist conspiracy. The Zionist conspiracy doesn't exist except in the minds of anti-Semites.

Zionism does exist.

Any more ppolitical lessons needed for the politically ignorant?

08-09-2002, 02:56 AM
yes but the my reply was because you misstated it as if the zionist conspiracy was a given.

brad