PDA

View Full Version : Plenty o' Flushes: 2 Hands

GuyOnTilt
08-22-2003, 04:10 AM
I played my first live session in 2 weeks today. I actually felt I played very well, seeing about 18% of flops, making good post-flop decisions. There are only two hands that gave me trouble.

6/12 full kill live. Table is very loose passive with an absolutely rock (AR) on my right and a solid player (SP) two to my left.

Hand #1:

This is a kill pot. SP in the CO posts his 12. I'm in MP with A /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/spade.gif. UTG limps, all fold to me and I raise. LMP folds, SP in the CO calls, Button folds, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls. 5 to the flop for 10 SB's.

Flop comes: Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

All check to me and I bet out. SP raises, SB cold-calls, BB and UTG fold. I 3-bet, SP calls, SB calls. 3 to the turn for 9.5 BB's.

Turn comes: 7 /images/graemlins/spade.gif[Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif]

SB checks, I bet, SP calls, SB folds. Heads-up to the river for 11.5 BB's.

River comes: 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif[7 /images/graemlins/spade.gifQ /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/spade.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif]

I bet out. How'd I do?

Hand 2:

Same table. I'm on the button with A /images/graemlins/heart.gif9 /images/graemlins/heart.gif. All fold to MP limper. AR in the CO limps, I limp, SB completes, BB knuckles. 5 to the flop for 5 SB's.

Flop comes: 7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gif

Blinds both check, MP bets out, AR raises, I cold-call. The blinds both fold, MP 3-bets, AR calls, I call. 3 to the turn for 7 BB's.

Turn comes: 8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif[7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gif]

MP checks, AR bets out, I raise, MP cold-calls, AR calls. 3 to the river for 13 BB's.

River comes: 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif[8 /images/graemlins/heart.gif7 /images/graemlins/heart.gif3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif2 /images/graemlins/club.gif]

MP checks, AR bets, I call. MP check-raises, AR makes it 3, I muck. How'd I play?

Thoughts and results to follow.

Any and all comments appreciated.

Robk
08-22-2003, 10:23 AM
I think you played both hands OK.

DrSavage
08-22-2003, 02:03 PM
I like how you played both hands.