PDA

View Full Version : If I voted I'd vote for Schwartzanaeger

bad beetz
08-20-2003, 10:22 PM
I've never voted before based on the fact that no election ever has been won by one vote (yeah, yeah, please spew the illogical arguments back at me,) but this California recall thing has got me wanting to start. I think Arnold and buffet are a dream team. Warren Buffet's like, alien smaht and could kick our f'ed up Cali economy's ass back into shape. Arnold's one of the best business men in America despite his inability to express himself well in the English language (I should talk).

Arnold for president.

Clarkmeister
08-20-2003, 10:28 PM
"I've never voted before based on the fact that no election ever has been won by one vote"

You better register then because its happend numerous times, as have tie elections.

bad beetz
08-22-2003, 09:04 PM
maybe one electoral vote, but not one citizen. the closest presidential race ever was on the order of hundreds off.

I'll take my chances

Pot-A
08-22-2003, 10:39 PM
As a native of Austria, Arnold can't be president without a change to the U.S. Constitution.

On the other hand, I agree with you about the governor's mansion. The average bag lady would be a better governor than Davis, and what's pretty clear to anyone who lives in California is we have the best government money can buy. At least Arnold doesn't have to take money from the lawyers, prison guards, insurance companies, etc.