PDA

View Full Version : STILL LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT SITE

darryl2172
08-19-2003, 10:13 AM
I have been playing poker online for about 60 days. I have played at pokerroom, ultimatebet, and truepoker. i have had the most sucess at pokerroom. I am wondering which sight is really the best for a newbie?

Inthacup
08-19-2003, 11:48 AM
PartyPoker is where you should go next.

There is a huge selection of games at all limits and the players are just as bad as at Pokerroom. The software is fast and they have many low limit tournaments running each day.

I've been helping out new players at Party. If you want to do the refer a friend bonus there, you'll get $25 in your bonus account initally and I'll return the full $50 I receive for referring you. Basically, you'll get a $75 sign up bonus after playing 125 raked hands. If you want me to do this, just email me or send me a Private Message.

TruePoker CEO
08-22-2003, 01:50 PM
Well, I have a bias, BUT, keep in mind Truepoker rakes ZERO from pots below $12.00 in our $1-2 hands ..... so if you want to see a few flops or a few too many flops, at least WE won't be taking as high an amount from your stacks.

(We also offer a 20% Initial Deposit bonus, details are on the website at www.truepoker.com (http://www.truepoker.com))

Truepoker CEO