PDA

View Full Version : Got one for ya, brad!!!

MMMMMM
08-18-2003, 04:36 AM
Do a Google search on HAARP

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=haarp&btnG=Google+Search

brad
08-18-2003, 04:50 AM
yes i am aware of it? what about it? (btw, other high energy ionosphere energizers besides one in alaska)

MMMMMM
08-18-2003, 05:15 AM
Well someone in another forum posted that 4 hours before the greatest blackout in US history occurred, HAARP suddenly stopped collecting and logging it's regular atmospheric data. Theory: a specialized EMP weapon was tested, and HAARP, run by the Pentagon, was ordered to stop collecting data a few hours prior.

Just thought you might enjoy running this one down.

brad
08-18-2003, 05:24 AM
and why do u say this?

MMMMMM
08-18-2003, 01:58 PM
brad: "why do you say this?"

What's "this"? Which "this" are you referring to brad, please help me out here.

brad
08-18-2003, 07:15 PM
well i posted about ashcroft lobbying for 'victory act', which is successor to 'patriot act'.

because i figured you might want to know since it takes away a lot of rights.

i fail to see how things like this would lead you to believe that i would be interested in some esoteric super science project. (supposedly haarp can have weather effects cause they pump so much energy into atmosphere. what did some guy say that thats what caused lightning to strike somewhere. so what?)

MMMMMM
08-18-2003, 09:44 PM
Some of the stuff I glanced at talks about the Pentagon working on "super-rays", targeted EMP weapons and so forth...all tied in with HAARP. As I said, the poster suggested that the Pentagon tested an EMP weapon which caused the massive power failure in the electric grid Thursday evening. He also claimed that HAARP, for some inexplicable reason, stopped collecting it's usual assortment of atmospheric data just 4 hours before the blackout struck. I thought you liked conspiracy theories...but never mind.

Wake up CALL
08-18-2003, 09:50 PM
He only seems to like a good conspiracy theory if he is the originator. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

brad
08-19-2003, 12:08 AM
conspiracy theory ?

what have i posted that would give u that ideA?