PDA

View Full Version : your food

07-30-2002, 09:33 PM
well talking about what done to food, its the govt thats getting paid off and kiling us.

one case is the irradiation of food. whether or not you think it is safe, everyone should know which foods they buy are irradiated and make a choice. so the food industry decided and rightly so if something is labeled as irradiated people wont buy it. so what did they do. they got the govt to change what it is called. so now you know that when you buy food that says cold pasturized you are getting zapped food. eat heartily.

07-30-2002, 10:07 PM
I am no friend to e-coli. But sometimes, on a whim, I want to eat food that has that not-boiled taste.

Actually, I think new cars, tract housing, you name it, should all be irradiated for good measure - just to keep the bugs down, you know?

If they would promise to irradiate my bags when I checked them, I might even fly on airplanes once in a while - just to give my belongings a once-over.

eLROY

07-30-2002, 10:16 PM
geez, i forgot the biggest thing of all. genetically modified food. gmo (genetically modified organisms).

food industry knew consumers wouldnt go for it so they lobbied so didnt have to label it. (heard made it illegal to advertise a product as non-gmo, but not sure if thats true.)

talk about a case for civil litigation.

unfortunately its probably already too late as a lot of stuff is 'polluted', but im sure the worst is yet to come.

brad

07-30-2002, 10:26 PM

07-31-2002, 12:18 AM
They use to spray people with DDT. Isn't that just as good?

MM

07-31-2002, 02:20 AM

07-31-2002, 09:44 AM

07-31-2002, 10:26 AM