PDA

View Full Version : Jewish children

07-25-2002, 08:27 PM
The posters here such as Desire, Alger, brad, KJS etc. express outrage only when Palestinain children are killed. Hundreds of Israeli children and teens have been targeted and murdered this year. Not one of the mentioned expressed outrage. It is clear that the murder of Jews is acceptable to these people. They believe that the murder of JEwish children is to be expected. It is a sad and hytcritical that these bigots are permitted to post here.

brad has stated that his circumcision is the fault of all Jews. According to brad, his parents had nothing to do with it.

Alger has claimed that Palestinian terrorists only target civilians 33% of the time. I don't believe this. Still, Alger makes this statement as though he was an authority and privy to suicide bombing pre-planning. Apparently, the killing of Jewish children as taregets is just fine with him.

KJS only complains when the Israelis kill, not when Jews are murdered. Desire expresses the same view.

If these terrorist sympathizers must complain about the murder of children, then they should express equal outrage when Jewish ckildren are targeted.

They never will.

07-25-2002, 09:24 PM

07-25-2002, 10:41 PM
Actaually I was wondering along similar lines myself. Where are all the expressions of outrage after every Palestinian suicide bombing, either on this forum or in our American news media?

I recently read a statistic of the chances that an Israeli will get killed by a suicide bomber during their lifetimes and it was shockingly high. Also, I think the statistic mentioned that an incredibly high percentage of

Israelis are personally acquainted with someone who was killed by a suicide bomb.

07-26-2002, 04:19 AM
'brad has stated that his circumcision is the fault of all Jews. According to brad, his parents had nothing to do with it. '

what i said is that it is a function of jewish culture. without jewish culture, there wouldnt be any routine circumcision.

ill bet almost everybody who took exception to that agrees with the following: if there were just no guns crime would go down.

btw, by using the word 'fault', youre saying that its wrong or bad.

also, i think the ADL is anti-american, the leader of JDL was arrested (dont know current status) for conspiracy to bomb a california US congressman.

brad

07-26-2002, 04:22 AM
are you kidding, only recently the US media changed it to 'homicide bombers' to really show how much its evil.

theres no shortage of coverage in the US media of palestine atrocities and pro israel coverage.

brad

07-26-2002, 04:34 AM
sure they COVER all the bombings, but the OUTRAGE factor seems much higher when it's Israel who is seen doing something bad.

07-26-2002, 04:35 AM
thats because the media frames israel as a fellow civilized country, but the arabs as 3rd world scum so what do you expect.

thats my take anyway and i really dont care one way or the other.

brad

07-26-2002, 05:20 AM

07-26-2002, 06:48 AM

07-26-2002, 06:52 AM
The fact that you are a bigot, illegally employed by online gambling, illegally playing online poker, or have posted all the hate filled propaganda that you have is all well documented.