PDA

View Full Version : this forum as a Fifth column

07-24-2002, 12:44 PM
Several pro-Terrorist posters here financially contribute indirectly (though with knowledge) to homicide bombers. They believe that Al Queda and Hamas are freedom fighters and that the USA is a terrorist nation. They financially defraud the USA in tax money from gambling that launders money for international terrorist organizations.

This is a cess pool of terrorist skum!

07-24-2002, 02:16 PM
....I have my opinion as to who I believe are pro-terrorist supporters and financial contributors. But why don't you name names?

07-24-2002, 02:17 PM
I have barred lol! from this website. Any objections?

07-24-2002, 02:36 PM
Thanks, Matt, but you might want to compare his address with that of (heretofore unheard of) "Harold" below, where, in his "accused by you?" post, he describes me as follows:

"You are a criminal that supports money laundering , tax evasion, fraud, loan sharking, pimping and the human slavery trade by your afiliations, and the way you make your living."

07-24-2002, 03:31 PM
thats what the tips program is for. be a government informer. dont you think the government can connect an ip address to a person?

brad

p.s. it worked in east germany, and i think it can have the same effect in the US

07-25-2002, 02:35 AM
Posters such as lol! make my point about zealots and close-minded persons more forcefuly than I ever could. I consider the banning of lol! to be equivalent to taking away from me one of my presentation's slides. [insert appropriate Dilbert comment here]

..And a technical qustion : How can you ban a poster from posting?? If you block his ISP, he will post from another. And if you block a dynamic ISP, this will play havoc with other posters!

07-25-2002, 02:48 AM
I almost hate to say it, but your technical question makes me think that lol! might have the last laugh. What could make him happier than that, anyway?

07-25-2002, 03:09 AM
You are correct. There are ways of getting around the ban. However, I get paid to delete posts. If lol! wants to post, he is merely putting food in my mouth. I could be wrong, but I don't think anyone is paying him to post messages which I shall delete on sight.

Now if you really like lol's posts, and I hear this from a few more of his friends, then I'll be happy to reverse my decision and say hello lol!

07-25-2002, 04:03 AM
Interestingly (well, to me, anyway;-)), over quite some period of time I've actually grown to think that some of his posts are rather amusing, in an odd sort of way. However I understand that this forum has good reasons for a comprehensive policy against blatant insults and name-calling, and it may be doubtful that lol! would (or could) adhere to such a policy for very long.