PDA

View Full Version : Ok, Ok, Maybe z Was Right

HDPM
08-13-2003, 12:30 PM
Last night the dog got all excited to see me and.... oh never mind.

Zeno
08-13-2003, 06:33 PM
Simple solution, buy some galoshes and you are set. Wearing them around the house will seem natural after a few days. Pups will grow out of this you know, Right?
It's just a passing phase, like licking their rear end.

-Zeno

Wake up CALL
08-13-2003, 06:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Simple solution, buy some galoshes and you are set. Wearing them around the house will seem natural after a few days. Pups will grow out of this you know, Right?
It's just a passing phase, like licking their rear end.

-Zeno

[/ QUOTE ]

Zeno you do know why dogs lick their rear ends right?

Zeno
08-13-2003, 09:56 PM
An ominous cloud is gathering strength over the forlorn hills of my mild attempt at throwing light on a touchy subject. Is this cosmic justice for feeble attempts at humor and analogy? Is the secret knowledge that may soon be thrust into the glaring illumination of midday going to offer any hope of real recompense? I falter and stumble about in the dark while these questions fester in my brain. I steep on a dogs tail, and, as the gods would have it, the canine is preoccupied with instinctive and hygienic grooming. Taken by surprise, the dog yelps and pees on my shoes. And, like Walter Mitty, I have forgotten to purchase my galoshes. My fate is sealed. A Mr. Thurber, the dogs owner, mutters in the dark: - “the claw of the sea-puss gets us all in the end”.

-Zeno

Wake up CALL
08-13-2003, 10:09 PM
I must assume from your response that you aren't interested in the reason.

Zeno
08-14-2003, 12:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I must assume from your response that you aren't interested in the reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to mislead you, I need to know the reason. I am always ready for new and interesting information. I had just finished reading some James Thurber and was momentarily insane when I wrote my response to your post.

-Zeno

Wake up CALL
08-14-2003, 10:22 AM
Well remember you asked for it Zeno. For the same reason that they lick their balls! Because they can!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif BaDaBing!!

Zeno
08-14-2003, 12:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
“the claw of the sea-puss gets us all in the end”.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, indeed it does.

-Zeno