PDA

View Full Version : Top pair turn check-raise

nicky g
08-13-2003, 10:47 AM
.50-1 on UB, pretty loose passive. I just accidentally folded a full house - gah! But that's irrelevant, Ijust wanted to get it off my chest. Anyway, I'm in MP with K /images/graemlins/club.gifQ /images/graemlins/club.gif. One limper to me, I raise, get a caller in LP who I don't know, the blinds, and the limper. Flop is Q /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif. I bet, LP raises, BB calls, rest fold. Turn is 2 /images/graemlins/club.gif. LP bets, BB folds, I check-raise. LP calls. River is a rag /images/graemlins/heart.gif. I check, LP bets, I call.
Thoughts?

Andy B
08-13-2003, 02:01 PM
Looks fine to me, although you may want to post this in the small stakes hold'em forum. I would probably have bet the river, unless you think your opponent is the sort to raise out of position with a flush draw.

nicky g
08-14-2003, 06:50 AM
LOL, I was searching through all the pages of the LL forum looking for this, and finally found it here; my mistake. Thanks for replying anyway. Bizarrely enough, he had pocket kings and won.