PDA

View Full Version : Where is the special prosecutor?

07-22-2002, 04:52 PM
If this country is to survive as a democratic republic, then the current administration MUST be aggresively invetigated for stock fraud and manipulation.

07-22-2002, 05:19 PM
I don't care about that stuff. If I have to pay taxes I'd rather have it go to build roads and bombs.

07-22-2002, 07:48 PM
Didn't Bush say the SEC already did just this;-)?

Anyways, a 100% honest President would perhaps give me the jitters a little bit. In the days of Lincoln it was probably a good thing when all he had to deal with were the English, the French, the Indians, and the settlers. But now they have to deal with a whole world full of tyrants, hooligans, and lunatics. And the percent of lunatics just seems to keep going up.

07-22-2002, 09:29 PM
who really cares? this issue has been raised in bush's last three elections. it is not like he is letting big business run his office through his lobbyist wife like tom daschle, or sticking cigars in interns like bubba or having his boyfriend run a gay whorehouse out of his basement like barney frank. or promoting restrictions on pharmaceutical companies then selling their stock short like hillary, or turning 10,000 into 100,000 in the options market or any numnber of the 100's of other things that were done my any member of congress. did you think all of those things threatened our democracy?

by the way i dont think any of the above democratic scandals threatened democracy either, nor do i think this "scandal" does either.

Pat

07-23-2002, 10:36 AM
....the chinese snakehead fish. I believe liberals and animal rights whackos are responsible for the snakehead fish crisis. There should be a special prosecutor established to find out how these monsters were allowed into our country in the 1st place.

The scuttlebutt is that now that the blacks have their equality, the Arab women can have their license id tken with their face covered (is this fu*king unbelievable?), and so snakeheads want there fair share as well. What a country - oh my God, we are going to hell in a handbasket

07-23-2002, 11:07 AM
If you're a patriot, then how come you are so happy when the stock market falls?

Or are you a Taliban patriot?

eLROY

07-23-2002, 01:56 PM
"now that the blacks have their equality, the Arab women can have their license id tken with their face covered (is this fu*king unbelievable?), and so snakeheads want there fair share as well. What a country - oh my God, we are going to hell in a handbasket"

Which of the above make you think we're going to hell in a handbasket?

07-23-2002, 02:52 PM
After the special prosecutor finds nothing prosecutable regarding Harken (spelling?)and Haliburton, he can start investigating Dubya's sex life. I don't think he'll find anything, but one never knows. Maybe Dubya's gettin' lots on the side but he's just more discreet than Clinton (that wouldn't be too hard.) Maybe he can check out those allegations of that Dubya snorted cocaine 20 years ago.

If this country is to survive, both parties need to quit trying to manufacture scandals and govern the country.

07-23-2002, 03:34 PM
....so common sense, it'll never happen. Sad. Agree 100% - govern the damn country and stop the bullshit

07-23-2002, 03:36 PM
....the stereotype that Mexicans like chicks with fat asses. But I forgot to include that in my post.

07-23-2002, 03:46 PM
Unfortunately, it is not by an aggressive independent counsel. The SEC will sweep it under the rug under Pitt. Just as G.H.W. Bush pressured the SEC to not file insider trader charges against his son.

The Bushes have a long history of financial fraud. Just ask Neil about the 1 billion dollars from Silverado. He has never worked a day in his life since.