PDA

View Full Version : Poker Tracker V2.0

ZeeJustin
08-11-2003, 11:02 AM
I think Poker Tracker 2.0 is great. I love a lot of the new features, especially the new tournament statistics. I highly recommend it to anyone that plays a lot of online poker.

I have one complaint though. It seems one of the most important statistics was removed. Flops seen %. I understand that the % a player voluntarily puts money into the pot is a similar feature, but how can a poker program with so many features not keep track of flops seen? Am I just not able to find this, or was it actually taken out?

Also, what exactly does compacting a database do? Does it actually get rid of unimportant data, or does it just make it easier to store using less disk space?

ptrack pat
08-11-2003, 10:20 PM
Hi Justin,

I took saw flop % out and replaced it with put money in pot pre-flop, I was thinking this was more representative of what a player does because not everyone that puts money in the pot sees the flop. I will add the saw flop and saw flop in blind % back - probably on the Summary window that comes up when you click "More Detail" on the General Info. Tab.

Compacting the database makes it smaller and more efficient. I'm not sure of the inner workings of Access but when you load lots of data, the file size of the database gets very large. Without compacting it every so often, it might get out of hand.