PDA

View Full Version : Pokerstars winner takes it all!!

SpicyF
08-09-2003, 06:13 AM
I invite everyone to join tournament #226799 for a wild west tournament, WINNER TAKES IT ALL! It's a $100(+$9) NLHE event which takes place on August 15 at 20:00 ET. There is a bounty to be won by the first sucker to bust me out of the tournament, $200. I hope everyone will try and get this bounty and may whoever wins the tourney, WIN ALOT!!

SpicyF
08-09-2003, 07:05 AM
Btw, find the tournament easy under the tournament tab, and click on SPECIALS!

Potless
08-09-2003, 08:22 AM
Are you going to have a no chop agreement posted too?

SpicyF
08-09-2003, 11:47 AM
Well, I thought about it, but decided against it. It's the players money when they get to the stage that they might wanna chop. So what they do with it, when they get there, it's their business...

WSOP 1997
08-11-2003, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I thought about it, but decided against it. It's the players money when they get to the stage that they might wanna chop. So what they do with it, when they get there, it's their business...

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this should be left to the players at the final table to decide.

I hope to see a big turnout, and wanted to bring this TTT.

SpicyF
08-12-2003, 05:08 AM
Alot of people have approached me in the chat when playing on stars saying that this is a great idea and will be a fun and diffrent tournament to play. So the turnout is likely to be ok, maybe not like sundays 200 NL tho /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frozen
08-12-2003, 10:36 AM
OK, now I'm curious.... why would you want to spend $200 on a self-bounty? Is the idea to get evrybody much looser vs. you, so the $200 is really just a positive EV investment?

SpicyF
11-07-2003, 02:05 AM
Frozen-

One can argue that it is both a +EV and -EV bounty depending on which side you look at it. But who cares about EV aslong as we are having fun. It was not about squeezing out 4.76399% extra EV from a winner takes it all tournament, it was just for fun!

I wish there would be more winner takes it all tournaments on pokerstars because it's an interesting tourament to play and requires a completely diffrent tournament-strategy approach.

Those interested in seeing a winner takes it all tournament please email pokerstars and they might add one soon!