PDA

View Full Version : I love it when....

Inthacup
08-08-2003, 06:51 PM
I try to click on 'Internet' on the left side bar and click 'Home Poker' instead. I'm expecting to see Party this or Paradise that, US regulations suck, etc. But when I get 'looking for game in...' and 'my poker table...' it always throws me for a loop. But then, I realize that I don't have to find a home game in BFE, I can just click 3 buttons and have all the home games I need.

EAT IT HOME POKER

Cup

tiltboy
08-08-2003, 07:09 PM
You realize of course we are all going to end up in our own little gel pods, playing poker, and powering the machines with no one the wiser. Oh well, it could be worse I suppose.

whiskeytown
08-08-2003, 07:09 PM
IMHO, one of the great things about the Open Internet Challenge is that it has sorta dominated the Internet forum...and kinda drowned out all those "this site is rigged" crap.

save that pablum puke for RGP /images/graemlins/laugh.gif - we're poker players....

RB

JohnShaft
08-08-2003, 08:56 PM
Actually I find the Zoo a whole lot saner these days whiskey. A year ago you couldn't move in here for conspiracy theorists. It's part of the reason I now visit here 93 times a day.

miseryshiver
08-09-2003, 01:34 AM
hey whiskey is it too late to start this challenge now? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ArchAngel71857
08-09-2003, 02:35 AM
I love it when i click on small stakes and my little menu bar dissappears from the left side. it makes it fun to navigate the site.

-AA