PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate bet deposit bonus

Inthacup
08-07-2003, 11:43 AM
Do I need a bonus code on the first time bonus at Ultimate bet? I'm researching this for a newbie friend of mine and can't find the details anywhere on the website. Thanks guys.

jek187
08-07-2003, 12:34 PM
Hey Cup,

I believe you need to email support to obtain the 1st time bonus.

Cosimo
08-07-2003, 09:48 PM
You might need to wait until you see a notice that says "first time deposit bonus" before you can get the bonus.

I got the bonus (about six weeks ago) just for depositing--no bonus code, nothing like that. Read the post. Your bonus just "magically" shows up; there's no confirmation of the bonus anywhere. So, yeah.

-Cosimo

DesertEagle
08-08-2003, 12:44 AM
Hello again Cup, it seems we are always posting on similar subjucts these days!!

anyway, I e-mailed UB and asked about any deposit bonuses, and this is the reply that I got by e-mail...

"Hi there

We will gladly credit your account a 20% bonus up to $100.00
on your initial deposit

Best Regards,
Charlie
Customer Service"

I planned on opening an account, and then e-mailing him back to make sure he followed through... but it looks like a good bonus to me!!

Also, Hung PM'd me a link to follow in order to get the refer a friend bonus from UB, and it also mentioned a 20% bonus up to $100 max, so maybe you want to PM him and get that link for your friend...

take care...

Jeff

Stew
08-08-2003, 10:02 AM
Don't worry, UB will follow through. When I first signed up at UB, I thought they had a $50 matching bonus (this was several months ago). So, I signed up, played the five hours or whatever it was at the time that UB was doing to make you earn your bonus (it was not the way it is now) and never saw my bonus. So, I emailed support, copied and pasted the web link where I saw this advertised. Support emailed me back and informed me that was an old link (even though there was no deadline mentioned in the information on the link). He also told me that he would go ahead and credit my account with the depo bonus anyway.

As far as the Refer-A-Friend bonuses at UB, I don't know anything about that, other than I saw a fellow bonus whore post something in our group about having difficulty getting this bonus.

I can almost guarentee whether or not UB has a current bonus advertised for first-timers, if you email them they will give you the 20% deal.

DesertEagle
08-08-2003, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the advice!

I've also found that UB support is really good. Probably the best I've seen at any site yet. Not only do they respond quicky, but their responses actually sound like they took the time to read your original e-mail... not like Intertops!!! lol...

Skyhooker
08-08-2003, 10:19 AM
Well, I'm having quite different results here - I've emailed them twice in the past 3 days, asking whether I can get the bonus, even though the official bonus period has ended, and have not had so much as the courtesy of a reply. This is not leaving a very yummy taste in my mouth /images/graemlins/mad.gif . Someone convince me that this is the exception rather than the rule, please.

Skyhooker

DesertEagle
08-08-2003, 10:24 AM
Hey Skyhooker...

I e-mail support around 11:00 PM on Tuesday night, and I had a reply when I got home from work on Wednesday (which was also the next time I checked my e-mail)...

If you're worried about getting the bonus, you should PM "Hung", he could send you the URL I was talking about...

I don't have enough experience with UB to know whether my case is the exception, or whether its the other way around... But my experiences with UB support have been prompt and informative...

good luck!