PDA

View Full Version : Sensitivity Items from the Wogga Files.....

07-10-2002, 09:10 AM
.....last night, a news bite came on a local TV channel between innings of the All-Star game telecast, announcing that a family of fatsos was kicked off a plane. Unfortunately I didn't stay up to catch the details of this story, so I don't know the airline or other pertinent facts.

.....this morning, a local NJ radio show reported that a Jersey paper had a headline entitled "Roasted Nuts" with a article that followed describing a fire at a psychiatric center in the Trenton NJ area.

....the NY Post this morning quoted Al Sharpton defending Michael Jackson, who has become the latest black activist to scream racism against 'white moguls in the music industry' by saying: "Michael is no wacko, he's still an icon."

.....out of Cairo, Egypt, a report comes out from an alleged al-Qaida spokesman that al-Qaida will organize more attacks on American and Jewish target "....our arrogant enemies" and urged Muslims the world over to "kill enemies of God everywhere"

Who was it that asked: "Can't we all just get along?" Ain't life great?

07-10-2002, 01:15 PM
what i heard was they didnt have to pay for two seats. which is fair enough. but on the returning flight the airline required it so they got off and waited for another airline to accomadate them.

no sensitivity-- the headline maybe should have said the fire went crazy giving its surrondings.

i though m. j. was white. have you seen him lately

as for the real nuts, we certainly will be having many more problems for a long time from them.

actually we get along real well given male humans propensity for violence.

07-10-2002, 01:16 PM
Some guy was kicked off an America West (AA commuter plane) flight yesterday in San Francisco for making a joke about drunk pilots. hehehe.

07-10-2002, 02:40 PM
As Arnold Schwarzenegger would say: "That's a good one!!! "

either it was one hell of a joke, or the guy's delivery sucked.....

humor is never offensive til it hits a nerve...

maybe Rodney King should've said: "Can't we all just laugh at ourselves?"

07-10-2002, 02:52 PM
.....rumors abound that Johnnie Cochrane, the oj lawyer who NEVER plays the race card, suggested to mj to lighten up /images/smile.gif

uggh, mj - what a freak

isn't it ironic to watch how celebrities pick their allies?

a) if you scream racism, buddy up to fat Al Sharpton and Johnnie Cochrane

b) if you're dodging pedophile charges, buddy up to Dianna Ross and big schnozz Liza. Richard Simmons can probably help here, although most of his clients need to pay for 2 seats on airplanes

c) if you're trying to sell records, do a project with Paul McCartney - but make sure you do it years before you accuse the record industry of racism because you sold more records than the Beatles. Talk about screwed up logic? Then again, mj is very normal - barfff