PDA

View Full Version : Seen Flop %

Yeknom58
08-04-2003, 02:12 AM
I had a quick question about this stat.

In poker tracker do I pay attention to the % seen flop not a blind or total % seen flop.

For those of you who use the software what are you numbers like.

For me at 2-4 I've seen the flop 19% not a blind and 27% total. I think this may indicate that I'm playing a little too loose in the blinds or I'm in very passive games where I get the see the flop in the BB most of the time.

what do you think?

Grivan
08-04-2003, 02:59 AM
I think you are a little loose. My party 2-4 stats show that I see the flop 9.34% not in blinds and 17.14% all hands. I am convinced I am the tightest preflop palyer on party though. But my stats also show that Im winning 5.50 BB/100 hands, so Im not going to argue with what works.

Joe Tall
08-04-2003, 07:06 AM
I believe your %s are too high. However, I suggest that you quit concerning yourself with such statistics and more on your actually play. Keep posting hands.

Take care,
Larry Joe

Joe Tall
08-04-2003, 07:08 AM
Grivan,

I feel you numbers are too low and you may have a case of weak-tightness. Try posting some questionable hands and see how the players here feel about your play.

Take care,
Larry Joe

Yeknom58
08-04-2003, 12:28 PM
Thanks Larry,

The reason why I posted this was because lately I've been running pretty bad and looking at leaks. I noticed that my %seen flop has been creeping up so I think I've been playing too loose and this is part of my problem.

Thanks for the advice.

Joe Tall
08-04-2003, 01:10 PM
See Yek,

I was once concerned about such stats when I was running bad. Then I actually met a few 2+2ers and they all said to me in person, post hands, post hands, and then post some more hands. So I did. Then, I started winning more consistantly and I noticed my online stats started to change. As the forum helped me develop my play, my stats made their own adjustment. I can only tell you from my own experience.

Peace,
LJ