PDA

View Full Version : Thank you PokerRoom and The Zoo!!

LLAMA
08-04-2003, 02:12 AM
Made my deposit there to get the 40% bonus($200) and have been playing Let it ride exclusively. I've never really played this game before except for one time for play money, but I didn't like the poker software and couldn't fathom playing over 1000 hands to get the bonus. I cannot believe the swings in this game...

Over 2 days I had gotten lucky and both won and lost $500+ several times. Today I lost about 35 hands in a row max betting $10 x 3 and it kept getting worse. Ended up losing $600 and had to break into my $500 deposit. I was so mad I was typing swear words to myself in the room. Got lucky right away and hit a max full house for 3 bets($330), so I didn't have to stress my own money for long. Hit another full house soon after for 2 bets($220) and was about $60 from even. Well, being the gambler I am, I couldn't force myself to leave down and continued to play...

Was back down about $350 and bitching myself out for not leaving when I was given three 4's right off the bat. I was happy with the $90 I was certain to get and hoped for a full house or something more. The dealer turned a J and I was hoping for another J to give me that full house and get me back to even. I took my time to hit the let it ride button...dealer turned over the case 4 to give me the max 3 bet win of $1500. I then proceeded to run to the bathroom to defecate.

Still have 141 points to get my deposit bonus out, so i'm sure i'll give half of it back to the house, but lets hope not! For now I want to thank the forum for alerting me to the 40% bonus. I would have never deposited if I didn't see that!