PDA

View Full Version : WSOP 2003 on espn... day 5?

Sooga
08-03-2003, 01:10 AM
I've been watching the WSOP 2003 telecasts on ESPN whenever I could, and every time I turn it on, it seems like it's Days 2-4. Has Day 5 been televised yet? If not, does anyone know when that show will be on? I'm sick of watching repeats /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Easy E
08-03-2003, 01:22 AM
I'm still trying to catch day 4- the damn TV listings don't give any details about what show is on, so I keep catching partial clips!

Sooga
08-03-2003, 01:23 AM
Exactly.... tvguide.com doesn't say what day they're showing. You just turn it on and hope they're showing a day you haven't seen. Talk about gambling! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Timer
08-03-2003, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Exactly.... tvguide.com doesn't say what day they're showing. You just turn it on and hope they're showing a day you haven't seen. Talk about gambling! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Try this site. Type in World Series of Poker at the bottom and it will list all of the different times it will play and whether or not they are repeats.

http://tinyurl.com/ivqh

Spartacus
08-03-2003, 08:05 AM
I have been trying to record all of the parts of 2003 WSOP to go with my WPT 2003 collection. Of course I am frustrated with TV Guide's failure to list what segment is being shown at what time. I only managed to get the initial one on tape the first airing and have been playing catchup ever since. I can only tape from the VCR in the bedroom and the wife isn't too keen on having poker on at night. (We won't go there.) We don't have TIVO and I have to watch what I am taping seeing as it took me months to figure out the remote never mind the VCR.
Yesterday ESPN had scheduled two episodes back to back at noon then showed boxing! Maybe I will just wait for the return of Vince.
Besides, I already know how this movie ends.

Easy E
08-03-2003, 10:13 AM
thank you thank you THANK YOU!