PDA

View Full Version : tunica trip report...

07-07-2002, 02:00 PM
was really fed up...only one solution..poker road trip...

binions shoe tunica...having summer special...2.00 max rake...all games...

had miserable luck...lost about 300 in 10-20...

do the stupidist thing...go to 20-40 he..

get real lucky..win 800 there in 6 handed g...got lucky while playing aggessively/...

got in 3-6 omaha hi/lo split8 g with full kill...may have been a bigger g than 10-20 he...lotta jammed kill pots...i won 250 here with just plain miserable luck...he.he..got in a jamming contest with someone who had 4 sevens...hehe...too bad they were his down cards...of course i flopped high set and jammed with qqq...in spite of this...someone double gutted a small str8...no board pair...and in spite of 4 sevens not being available...a low was back doored...no one else drawing high....if the last card paired or was 9 or above...i pooper scoop...still, i thought it was hilarious...the guy turned over his hand ,,,proudly declared 4 7's,,,then as rules explained...went...oh sk+t, i gotta go....we laffed for 5 minutes...lol...

really binions is going all out to get more poker action...loe rake..gr8 poker rate...ez gr8 comps...tryit...gl..also tournies going and a non-contributory bad beat jackpot..gl

07-07-2002, 02:07 PM
Boy, sounds almost as well run as Binions in Las Vegas. LOL. Love the non-contributory jackpot - hate those jackpot drops.

07-07-2002, 02:41 PM
Great report!

SPM,...play long and prosper...

07-07-2002, 02:47 PM
I think all games should have a bad beat jackpot, contributory drop or non-contributory drop I don't care. It's the only way a player like me could ever beat the game. But, I respect your right to hate them Cousin.

SPM,...play long and prosper...

07-07-2002, 04:13 PM
scalf,

Tunica Shoe is always a pleasure. Sometimes their 10-20 does play a little tight. But the 20-40 --- well, you saw how the 20-40 plays.

Was the Omaha/8 game next door? Sometimes a wild one there after midnight. Did you see the new Gold Strike room, since it moved upstairs?

Also---gotta watch out for the Kudzu down there in Mississippi.