PDA

View Full Version : The Rush...

07-04-2002, 10:10 AM
Playing against the rush is an up hill battle in the Hold'em Wars. The high ground has always been the place to defend your army of chips. Unfortunately the top of the hill is usually taken before most of us get our chip army, stacked an in position to attack. The home town Generals of Any2card Town have usually secured the hill and have their Chipsters firing chips into the pot with the speed of a machine gun. It's usually hard to tell the strength and wisdom of their battle plan because their mouth is usually yelling raise and re-raise as their army of chips advance relentlessly down the hill. Many a Rock has been shattered by this insane fire power from the top of the hill called Rush.

So many of those home town boys from the Valley of Patience have been sent home in body bags with empty pockets, broken hearts, and busted dreams. The eulogies of bad beat stories bring a tear to the eyes of family, friends and neighbors. They are a said commentary for the righteous defenders of the positive expectations.

War is hell and the economic destruction caused by these Any2card Generals on a rush can be devastating. The First National Bank Roll of Texas Hold'em, USA reports a rush of withdrawals can deplete the Banks overall performance. A recent Bank audit indicates that deposits are at there lowest ebb when usually smart investors invest in up hill battles against the rush. Economist Rocky Greenspan recommends investing in only group one stocks when fighting the Rush. Rocky told reports last week, "never let your emotions dictate investment strategies." Film at eleven.

SPM,...play long and prosper...

07-04-2002, 12:42 PM
short posts from you make it hard to get into the meat of the subject. how about longer ones please. dont go getting lazy on me now.

07-04-2002, 04:52 PM
z,

Did you have sex change operation long before I ever heard of you? You sound like a fickled women who just can't make up her mind about anything. First it's to long then it's to short, maybe that's why men always ask women if it was good for them.

SPM,...glad your back hope you had fun...

07-04-2002, 05:14 PM
it was great and i enjoyed the constant sunlight. even at midnight i could go out and fish or do things.