PDA

View Full Version : ACR changes?

Insp. Clue!So?
07-31-2003, 04:39 PM
Whassup?

LLAMA
08-01-2003, 06:26 AM
I see that there is a new GM as well. At the end of the message he says "Again I am sorry for the inconvenience last night and we will do our best to make sure that does not happen again".

What happened last night? What happened to Torstyn? Anyone have any clue why the sudden changes? Did Torstyn get the blame for the failed promo bucks scheme and get the boot?

First Bob gone and now Torstyn? I was one of ACR's biggest supporters, but now I may be throwing in the towel. I guess we'll have to see...

tiltboy
08-01-2003, 11:40 AM
I am concerned about the new rules for Promobucks. The info page that pops up when you login at ACR is pretty vague about the changes in the promobuck system other than that you won't be able to play with promobucks at the tables any longer. I want to know if all my current promobucks are now worthless. If not, then what good are they? They also imply you have a choice as to whether to convert your existing promobucks to the new system but don't give any info about the implications of making or not making this choice. I wonder how much of this they have thought through?

I long ago stopped thinking of promobucks as cash but I at least thought they had SOME value. Now I'm not so sure.