PDA

View Full Version : Empire cashouts taking longer than usual?

tiltboy
07-31-2003, 12:32 PM
I put in a request for a cashout to Neteller on the 28th and here it is the 31st and no moola. This is extremely unusual based on my past experiences with Empire/Party--usually I get the cash within a day. I checked my account transaction history and the cashout request is recorded and is shown as 'in progress'. I am just curious if this is an isolated incident or if others have seen this too?

Hung
07-31-2003, 12:34 PM
I have requested a cashout 3 days ago on party and I got my money after one day. (on Neteller)

Petomane
07-31-2003, 02:40 PM
I've had the same thing. Cashed out on the 28th from Party to Neteller, still no money. And of course they don't answer e-mails. This is Paradise's fault - they let a great, reliable site slip into oblivion. It's called greed & laziness - all you have to do is give some of the millions you've made back to the players in the form of jackpots. Duh.

GrannyMae
08-01-2003, 01:27 AM
This is Paradise's fault - they let a great, reliable site slip into oblivion.

i did not see any <sarcasm> tags, but you are kidding, right?

paradise has slipped into oblivion??

i think there are fortune 500 companies that wish they were as oblivious as paradise.

as far as jackpots, FUK that.

i would rather see depo bonuses and multis added. that will bring in more people than those dumbass weekend bad beat promotions that they used to run.

have paitence my son. paradise will rise from oblivion very soon.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/4/jawdown.gif

jennifer29
08-01-2003, 02:41 AM
That is the problem with Party. Sometimes cashouts take 5 hours sometimes 9 days. I don't get it but I gave up expecting any different from Party, good games but horrible support. I'm still waiting for a response to emails sent in june, I'm not holding my breath.

Legend27
08-01-2003, 03:01 AM
I've cashed out from party and empire at least 25 times and normally it takes 3-24 hours. The last 3 cash outs I've made have take 2-5 days and my most recent cash is still pending and it's been 3 days. I think they are going slower than normal.

Smackdab
08-01-2003, 08:22 AM
I requested a cashout on 7/30 and it was received the next morning. Thats been par for Party/Empire as long as I have been playing there.

tiltboy
08-02-2003, 02:52 AM
It's now freaking August 2nd and still no cash. And Empire/Party support is clueless (no, really!) about where my cash is. "We sent the money to Neteller on July 29th." They are giving me the old, 'the check's in the mail' routine. That's MY line, you bastids.

GrannyMae
08-02-2003, 03:51 AM
That's MY line, you bastids.

http://www.anchoredbygrace.com/smileys/new_rofl.gif

tiltboy
08-02-2003, 06:04 PM
Apparently you have to wait on chat and explain your problem to a real person to solve it. I had to wait a while but MichelleBranch, after looking into the matter, had the money in my Neteller account in 5 minutes. WTG Michelle.

I think it is kind of funny that these transfers can be made almost instantaneously IF THEY WANT TO.