PDA

View Full Version : Joke from the great Internet...

07-02-2002, 02:43 AM
A psychiatrist was conducting a group therapy session with four young mothers and their small children. "You all have obsessions,"

he observed.

To the first mother, he said, "You are obsessed with eating. You've even named your daughter Candy."

He turned to the second Mom. "Your obsession is money. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Penny,"

He turned to the third Mom. "Your obsession is alcohol. Again, it manifests itself in your child's name, Brandy."

At this point, the fourth mother got up, took her little boy by the hand and whispered, "Come on, Dick, let's go.

07-02-2002, 07:11 AM
mat, better censor this quick...lol...gl

07-02-2002, 04:19 PM
A woman sits in the welfare office, completing

forms with one of the agents. The agent asks her 'Mam, how many children do you have?'.

The woman replies 'Ten'.

The agent then asks, 'Can you give me their names please?'.

The woman answers 'Leroy'.

To which the agent replies, 'And what are the names of the others?'

Woman: 'All they names is "Leroy" '.

The agent thinks a minute and asks, 'Why did you give all of your children the same name?'.

Woman: 'Well you see, when I want to call them to dinner, I just says out the door "LEEEROY", and they all come a runnin'.

The agent then asks 'Well, what do you do when you want to get the attention of just one of them?'

Woman: 'Then I just call them by their last name'.

07-03-2002, 02:00 AM

07-03-2002, 08:18 AM
well, there were 3 people in the genie's wish office...

person #1 was a degenerate gambler from chicago who wished for no bad beats ever...the genie said ok, but how about also winning the lotto...the gambler saif ok...won immediately. and was happy ever after..

#2 was an unfortunate man who had his member roasted by a health care worker...yhe genie said..i bet you'd like some improvement there.....and with a nod there was a huge 8 inch member...ready for 6 hour erections...

#3 was awoman who had a slight limp, but otherwise seemed real happy...the genie said ...i bet you want that limp improved......the lady ran out of the office...screaming..oh no,, they might cut my disability and welfare check....

gl

07-03-2002, 06:06 PM
Keep trying but like the guy in jail yelling out the number of his favorite joke, some people just can't tell a joke. :-/

SPM,...play long and prosper...

07-03-2002, 06:33 PM
I don't see how anyone could tell that joke so that it's funny.

07-03-2002, 06:59 PM
last joke spm...dedicated to spm...

two men were getting seated on a plne to pittsburgh..they both had black eyes...

first said to second..."hey i got mine by a tongue twister....i needed two tickets to pittsburgh, but the female ticket seller has nice bazoogas , and i said two pickets to tittspurgh please ..and she belted me good.."

second said to first..."yeah me too, this morning at home with my wife, she asked me for a cup of coffee, and i replied...'screw you, you fat witch, my life is ruined being married to you', and she belted me good"

anyway, sense of humour is what saves us, that and altruism are the biggees (positive defense mechanisms...

of couirse the ultimate defense mechanism is denial...so i'll go elsewhere, where my brand of silliness will be appreciated...gl oh most suburban of all the pm's...