PDA

View Full Version : Drug Question

12-31-2005, 06:43 AM
I felt like experimenting tonight.

A friend told me to try some robitussin. So I drank about 80 mls of it. Waited 40 mintues and nothing happened.

So I went back digging through the cabinet, and found some hydro/apap 10/325 pills and they're supposed to [censored] you up, so I took 3 of them too.

I've also heard that if I drink some whiskey with it, it'll [censored] me up even more.

So my questions are this: Am I going to die?

Will the whiskey make me more likely to die?

Will the whiskey [censored] me up?

I just took the pills 5 minutes ago, so quick answers would be great.

I am also not interested in any [censored] from people that say I shouldn't do drugs. [censored] you guys.

Stuey
12-31-2005, 06:47 AM
You should keep posting ever 5 minutes just so we know you are alive. I don't know what those pills are but it takes lots to kill a person. You could be ver [censored] up though.

Are you alone? Cuz that does not seem like the best idea either. I'm sticking with my gut though and betting you will pull through and maybe even have a great time.

I'm pulling for yah anyways.

12-31-2005, 06:51 AM
Thx for the support stuey.

At the moment, I would put the chances of me dying tonight at .03%. I've been googling some, and it seems there won't be any conflicts between the drugs, and neither of the doses i took of them are near lethal doses.

I'm drinking some crown and coke now.

I want to see things.

edfurlong
12-31-2005, 06:57 AM
Are you aware that there are people that sell real drugs for a living? I've been told that they will exchange those drugs for money. You should look into that.

LAGmaniac
12-31-2005, 07:00 AM
the apap in the vicodins you took is there to make you nauseus if you drink alcohol. You may throw up but you're not gonna die. Now quit being stupid you moran!

12-31-2005, 07:01 AM
Yea, and I've got no problem doing that normally. The problem is that I am at my parents house in the middle of nowhere, and suddenly got the urge to get [censored] up.

Think about it though, if you're in a small town in bumfuck america, in the middle of the night, what are your options?

you take what you can get.

12-31-2005, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Are you aware that there are people that sell real drugs for a living? I've been told that they will exchange those drugs for money. You should look into that.

[/ QUOTE ]

edfurlong
12-31-2005, 07:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yea, and I've got no problem doing that normally. The problem is that I am at my parents house in the middle of nowhere, and suddenly got the urge to get [censored] up.

Think about it though, if you're in a small town in bumfuck america, in the middle of the night, what are your options?

[/ QUOTE ]

I drink....

By the way, what the [censored] is my avatar?

12-31-2005, 07:04 AM
Meh, that gets old.

I want to see things.

edfurlong
12-31-2005, 07:07 AM
Then you need to chug a lot more cough medication.

12-31-2005, 07:12 AM
Wish I could /images/graemlins/frown.gif It's all gone though...

Oh well.

12-31-2005, 07:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought about it and i have realized that If my parents live there that means I probably lived there at one time. I would call a drug dealer I know and get some actuall drugs. Seems like you just discovered drinkin 3 weeks ago and now want something more. No offense, but this is gonna lead into a path of alchol and drug abuse for you. You should look into this.

12-31-2005, 07:23 AM
Nah, that's not me at all. I lived here til I was 17, and I was super clean til then (alcohol only).

Then I moved off to college and became a pothead, etc. I've experimented a little with other stuff, but nothing big.

Trust me though, I would never let myself get addicted to anything bad. I'm just bored, lol.

edfurlong
12-31-2005, 07:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Nah, that's not me at all. I lived here til I was 17, and I was super clean til then (alcohol only).

Then I moved off to college and became a pothead, etc. I've experimented a little with other stuff, but nothing big.

Trust me though, I would never let myself get addicted to anything bad. I'm just bored, lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

calmasahinducow
12-31-2005, 07:26 AM
You're retarded. I don't know if the robotussin has acetaminophen in it because some of the bottles do and some don't. We'll talk about that later...however check if it has chlorpheniramine maleate in it. That WILL kill you if you drink a bottle of tussin, and it will kill you in a very painful manner with such fun stuff as your eyes beginning to bleed. Now for the acetaminophen that is the 325 milligrams of APAP in the vicodins you found. People who take opiates recreationally extract the hydrocodone from vicodins through cold water extraction. They do this because they know that high doses of acetaminophen will tear your liver to shreds. Most people who do drugs also realize that the liver is the thing that metabolizes alcohol and acetaminophen and that combining them in large amounts will give you hepotoxia which is liver failure. In short, you should drink the whiskey and take some more vicodins. I hope you die because you're stupid.

edit: post is meant for OP and not roundmound, whom I have nothing against.

edfurlong
12-31-2005, 07:26 AM
So you are just bored, but you will do pretty much anything to get high?

Lazymeatball
12-31-2005, 07:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was the traditonal home of crank, otherwise know as crystal meth.

Seriously, I've heard that if you drink a whole bottle or two of robotussin you will trip balls, but are also likely to puke your guts off, so it's kind of a trade off. Stick to drinking out of boredom, and if you have a couple of vicodin throw them in the mix to get really F'd, but be concious of the toll that you are taking on your liver. Livers are good, you can't live without them, hence the name.

robokop
12-31-2005, 07:54 AM
I drank about a bottle of store-brand DXM medication (no other drugs, just the DXM in it) about five years ago (mid-third plateau). Like everyone says, I puked my guts out, got really high. Overall it was interesting, but certainly not something I'd recommend, and not something I've ever felt an urge to repeat.

Nothing wrong with some hydro now and then though, although I'd certainly avoid making a habit of it. And 325*3 of APAP isn't going to hurt you in any way.

So, all told, have fun.

12-31-2005, 08:06 AM
Well, I drank some crown... and sat around for a while.... got the usual good feeling from the pain pills, then my stomach got upset. i went outside and puked, now back inside, and stomach feels better.... and still kinda have the high from the hydros.....

meh

SoSo
12-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Get some proper drugs, if ur bored and don't mind pissing urself then i'd reccomend some ketamine.

gabbahh
12-31-2005, 09:27 AM
Also try nutmeg!!!! Snorting enough will get you pretty stoned.

mason55
12-31-2005, 03:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who's actually done this, eating enoug nutmeg does get you really [censored] up.

VarlosZ
12-31-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
A friend told me to try some robitussin. So I drank about 80 mls of it. Waited 40 mintues and nothing happened.

So I went back digging through the cabinet, and found some hydro/apap 10/325 pills and they're supposed to [censored] you up, so I took 3 of them too.

I've also heard that if I drink some whiskey with it, it'll [censored] me up even more.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't do drugs, but I will say that you shouldn't do this. It's really [censored] stupid to say, "I want to get [censored] up; I'll just grab three bottles of whatever and see what happens, then ask if maybe that was a mistake on a poker message board after the fact."

Use your head, buddy.

Lazymeatball
12-31-2005, 04:13 PM
i wouldn't reccomend ketamine. that [censored] will [censored] you up, beyond the cool fun way.

quarkncover
12-31-2005, 04:41 PM
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

Make sure any DXM preparations you try again DO NOT contain pseudophedrine, acetamenophine, or basically any other OTC medications for the common cold. Antihistimanes are a danger as well. So stay away from any medications that say cough AND COLD / non-drowsy. Best bet is: Robitussin Maximum Strength Cough

linky (http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.jsp?CATID=100084&navAction=jump&navCount=9 &id=prod5680)

I recommend at least 8 fl. oz. If you have a hard time stomaching that much, Robitussin does sell just DXM in gelcaps at most pharmacies, best bet if you don't like the taste of cough syrup and don't mind swallowing 12-20 horse pills. Good luck, be safe and have fun.

Skipbidder
12-31-2005, 04:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I felt like experimenting tonight.

So my questions are this: Am I going to die?

Will the whiskey make me more likely to die?

Will the whiskey [censored] me up?

I just took the pills 5 minutes ago, so quick answers would be great.

I am also not interested in any [censored] from people that say I shouldn't do drugs. [censored] you guys.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are going to die. It is very unlikely to have anything to do with this episode, however.

The pills you found are the equivalent of extra-strength Norco. (Vicodin has 500 mg acetaminophen.) You need to be concerned about the acetaminophen component. You should definitely stay under 4 grams (4000 mg) total for the day. Acetaminophen comes in other things as well. Check the labels of other [censored] that you semi-randomly take from the medicine cabinet. (Or just stop semi-randomly taking [censored] from the medicine cabinet.)

I'm surprised you are talking about robitussin and whiskey in the same post. If you have whiskey, you don't need robitussin. /images/graemlins/smile.gif
There are many different robitussin formulations. I doubt you happen to have a bottle there that contains codeine. You probably have guaifenesin with or without dextromethorphan. Leave it alone.

A problem with combining alcohol with the acetaminophen is that they both have toxicity for the same organ (liver).
This is unlikely to be a problem for you, since if you had enough whiskey to do the job right, you wouldn't be scrounging in the medicine cabinet. How the hell old ARE you? Are you stealing mommy and daddy's whiskey? If so, then you can only skim a little off the top? (Please don't water it down to make up for the amount you took.)

Do they not grow marijuana where you live? Or do you not play with the cool kids?

Um, and you shouldn't do drugs.

rudedog78
12-31-2005, 04:54 PM
You deserve to die just for trying to get high with cough syrup and stupid pills, seriously go buy some weed or something the next time if you're desperate for a buzz...

MyTurn2Raise
12-31-2005, 05:05 PM
weed sucks

get some shrooms and ENJOY!

tonypaladino
12-31-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who's actually done this, eating enoug nutmeg does make you vomit.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's how it went for me.

12-31-2005, 05:24 PM
Someone get this crap off the message boards please.

bisonbison
12-31-2005, 05:26 PM

Huh?

prana
12-31-2005, 05:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

prana
12-31-2005, 05:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i wouldn't reccomend ketamine. that [censored] will [censored] you up, beyond the cool fun way.

[/ QUOTE ]

especially if you receive it in liquid form and use it like a tranquilizer should, injected into the muscle somewhere. WOW!!!!! Beyond fun bud definitely a spiritual experience. I've heard snorting the powder form is similar to a speed buzz which was nothing at all like injecting was. Was the craziest psychedelic experience of my life.

MonkeeMan
12-31-2005, 05:59 PM
oh the memories. back in the day Robitussin DM would ring your bell very well. but they changed the formula so you kids wouldn't be doin that [censored].

Piz0wn0reD!!!!!!
12-31-2005, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone who's actually done this, eating enoug nutmeg does get you really [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

i too have eaten nutmeg. i ate 20g and 4 hours later i was really high. i did however have a 4 day hangover.

12-31-2005, 07:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Yes, you are going to die. It is very unlikely to have anything to do with this episode, however.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

cnfuzzd
12-31-2005, 07:35 PM
there is once again a company in the us making DXM-only geltabs. Look in your local pharmacy, or an online drugstore. I recently ate something like 68 and spent quite a long period of time alternating between two realities: being trapped inside the Fellowship of the Ring world (was watching the movie ov.) and sitting outside what seemed to be a nice italian cafe discussing with someone (presumably myself) about what would happen if i was insane. Very fun, but also kind of stressfull.

Long story short, DXM is a very powerful drug, and chalking it up to "just cough syrup" is a good way to end up in a deep psychological break.

peace

john nickle

12-31-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks for the input all. As for all the questions, I'm 21... I usually do just smoke weed, but last night I didn't have any and was real bored. This was the first (and probably only) time that I'll go randomly taking drugs from the cabinet, lol. I was a little hung over today, but not as badly as I could've been. I definitely didn't have enough of the robitussin (it was the extra strength cough stuff that didn't have any dangerous stuff in it), it's only active ingredient was DMX, but I didn't have enough to hallucinate unfortunately /images/graemlins/frown.gif. The pills were a pretty good high though.

Hmmm, I guess that's it. I got a new sack of weed today, so I'm good /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lazymeatball
12-31-2005, 09:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I definitely didn't have enough of the robitussin (it was the extra strength cough stuff that didn't have any dangerous stuff in it), it's only active ingredient was DMX, but I didn't have enough to hallucinate unfortunately /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's hard to get high when the only active ingredient is this guy
http://www.artistdirect.com/Images/artd/amg/music/bio/423956_dmx_200x200.jpg

12-31-2005, 09:34 PM
lol.

typOWND.

nice.