PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Bike, Thank You Rick

JimRivett
07-30-2003, 03:05 AM
Just got home from the Bike after attending David's seminar.

Well the food was good and there was plenty of it, the comedians (2 of them) were entertaining, and David was informative. He spent some time discussing each of the new games that the Bike is introducing (6/12 Lowball, 6/12 Omaha High, 6/12 Stud Hi/Lo, 6/12 Stud, No Limit Hold'em with $100 or $200 buy-in and tournaments). After his presentation he took questions from the audience and following that he was available for book signing.

I enjoyed myself and I would like to thank the management of the Bike, and Rick, for putting on an entertaining evening out. I also would like to thank David for appearing tonight, I appreciated his comments and input.

Jim

Rick Nebiolo
07-30-2003, 04:48 PM
Jim,

Thanks for coming. Obviously you have already checked out the other post on this topic so I'll try to keep my detailed comments there. I'll be back online tonight.

Regards,

Rick

HeartsKing
07-30-2003, 05:56 PM
I had a nice time, as well. I enjoyed hearing David speak and answer questions. Nice to meet you last night Rick. Food could have been better; I did like the deviled eggs and the chocolate dipped strawberries.

My 2 complaints would be:
<ul type="square"> That I was too tired to play afterwards, since I had to work the next day. I'll be back another night to remedy that.
That I stopped off at Tommy's on the way home to pick a double chili cheeseburger and chili fries. This later woke me up at about 2:30am. [/list]