PDA

View Full Version : Is this the right call?

12-29-2005, 11:08 PM
PLO$50 6max
Hero ($161.52) posts sb
BB
UTG
Villian 1 (47.25)
CO
Villian 2 (31.25) - I just took a decent pot off him and has been very aggressive to the point of reckless.

UTG calls, Villian 1 raises to 2.25, CO calls, Villain 2 calls
Dealt to Hero [J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 9/images/graemlins/diamond.gif K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif ]
Hero calls (I know this is a bad call)
BB folds, UTG calls
Pot is 11.75
flop is [K/images/graemlins/club.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif]
Hero checks (?? or c/r initial raiser)
UTG checks
Villian 1 bets pot 11.50, fold, Villian 2 goes all-in for 29.50
Hero ?? (I sat a while before making my decision about this). Is Top and bottom good against this loose of a player and how much should I worry about Villian 1?

joewatch
12-29-2005, 11:12 PM
Fold preflop, check-fold the flop. If you were playing live, OK, maybe you can make a read, but online, it's impossible!

Lafortezza
12-29-2005, 11:36 PM
PF isn't too bad depending how bad Villains play post flop.
Definitely fold the flop though.

Unabridged
12-30-2005, 03:57 AM
if villian2 folded, then check raising villian1 would be an ok play(but i'd like to know what his PFR% and continuation%)
but against both of them you have to fold, you are at least against K7 and most likely a set.

12-31-2005, 12:25 AM
Continuation% was close above 75% and the only reason that i thought, which was for a while of calling villian 2 is because he has been playing very loose and just lost a decent sized pot, it seemed like this was a semi-bluff @ best to just try and double up or gain a decent amount of money with no worries. One of my main questions also is lets say u have top 2 here, do u call here or push on top (the only reason i ask is because villian 1 will only call a re-push with a set, but will more likely call ur call or push on top with a much weaker holding)