PDA

View Full Version : So you know there decent and have AA

12-29-2005, 10:59 PM
$50 PLO 6max
I was sitting at another table with Villian 1 and he seemed half-decent/fishy, but was not a complete idiot. I also just busted him on the other table in a hand somewhat like this and i think that is the only reason i thought of making this play.
Villian 1 posts sb ($80.15)
Hero is in UTG+1 ($123.54)
Villian 2 is MP1 ($33.10)
Dealt to Hero [9 /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif 7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif K /images/graemlins/spade.gif]
fold
Hero calls
Villian 2 raises to $2.00
fold
fold
Villian 1 raises to $7.00 (at this point im positive he has AAxx and is too tight to make a play with a different hand)
Hero calls
Villian 2 calls
Pot is $15
flop: [K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3 /images/graemlins/spade.gif 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif]
Hero checks
villian 2 checks
villian 1 bets $15
Hero raises to $40
Villian 2 folds
Villian 1 thinks for a while and then decides to call
Pot is 95
turn is [Q/images/graemlins/heart.gif]
Hero moves all-in
Villian 1 only had $33

Comments on my play. Thanks

TheRempel
12-29-2005, 11:32 PM
He called the flop. Do you think he's going to fold the turn getting basically 4:1? He'll only fold here if he's really stupidly weak tight.

Here's my guess...

He had KK and you caught a ten on the river.

Lafortezza
12-29-2005, 11:38 PM
On the turn it doesn't look good for you I'm afraid, can't see may hands that call the flop that don't call the turn.

BluffTHIS!
12-30-2005, 12:51 AM
There is nothing wrong with making a move either as a semi-bluff or with nothing provided that the opponent is capable of folding marginal hands. But even though shorthanded you have to loosen your starting requirements, that hand is still junk. The first error leads to others.