PDA

View Full Version : $22: making moves post flop

12-29-2005, 11:16 AM
I am particularly thinking of around Level 4, when you end up post-flop because you check the big blind with garbage. I usually continue to play like a wet noodle, but am thinking this might be a place where I should at least consider a move. How about in this spot?

PartyPoker, Big Blind is t100 (4 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com (http://www.pregopoker.com/hhconv/convert)

UTG (t2965)
Button (t3565)
SB (t610)
Hero (t860)

Preflop: Hero is in BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif
<font color="gray">UTG folds</font>, Button calls t100, SB calls t50, Hero checks

Flop: (t300) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif (3 players)
SB checks, Hero checks, Button checks

Turn: (t300) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/club.gif 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif (3 players)
<font color="red">SB bets t100</font>, <font color="gray">Hero folds</font>, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>

tigerite
12-29-2005, 11:19 AM
No, I wouldn't, not here. Board is just wrong for it, too much chance someone is going for a check-raise on flop that missed, and your hand is, well, absolute crap. And it's on the bubble, and you're not closing the action and etc, etc.