PDA

View Full Version : OT: PokerStars = T$/W$

skipperbob
12-29-2005, 10:06 AM
On PokerStars I have an "option" to buy/sell "W$ or T$". What are they?...How do I know if I have them?...Are they worth anything?....Thanx

HesseJam
12-29-2005, 10:22 AM
If you look at the cashier you'll see if you have T$ or W$. You get those for certain MTTs instead of real $. You can use T$ to buy in on all tourneys but can use W$ only for certain events.

So, some people played qualifiers for 215 MTTS but then the did not want to play the tourney itself. When they unregister they do not get real $ but T$ which they have to use for tourneys. Now, some of them don't want to do that and are selling their T$ at 95% or something. That's what the buy/sell option is for. But you still have to find a buyer/seller on your own, then both of you have to enter the same data to complete the transaction.

skipperbob
12-29-2005, 10:23 AM
T.U.

benfranklin
12-29-2005, 01:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On PokerStars I have an "option" to buy/sell "W$ or T$". What are they?...How do I know if I have them?...Are they worth anything?....Thanx

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2+2 PS Swap Meet (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=3666819&page=1&fpart=1&v c=1&nt=22)