PDA

View Full Version : So I watched the Spanish Channel the other night

Clarkmeister
07-29-2003, 01:04 AM
...while surfing around. Saw the spanish version of the Miller Lite wrestling bimbos. Outstanding. The two chicks have at it in the stands and roll down a big flag onto a soccer field. Good stuff. Thank god for beer commercials.

John Cole
07-29-2003, 01:21 AM
Hey Clarkmeister,

I was checking out "Who's Online" and I noticed you have some kind of rosette in front of your name. Is this what Chuck meant by an anomalous event or have you received some sort of honor?

Clarkmeister
07-29-2003, 01:36 AM
Hi John,

If you list your ICQ#, this software lists your ICQ status. ICQ is an instant messaging service similar to AOL IM. Watch, I'll turn it on and my flower will turn green.

Enjoy!

HDPM
07-29-2003, 10:24 AM
The Spanish channel often has excellent programming. The pimp like dude showing off his panty and bra wearing babes and making them dance and shake for the cameras while he and the talk show host debated and felt whether their breasts were real or implants was a Univision highlight for me. Many good things to be found there. I wish I spoke Spanish, but yoiu don't have to in order to get a lot of what the programming has to offer.