PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker buddy question

12-28-2005, 08:09 PM
OK I have only been doing the sng's on party for a little while now. You find a donk, but him on the buddy list and i can see when he is on line because it is colored... but how do you find him?

citanul
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
if he's not hidden from search, you can use the "player search function in the lobby" in general, it's way way way too slow to possibly find a player sitting at a table waiting for a game at a lower stakes sng, if it even tells you if they're sitting at a table that's not running yet.

c

skipperbob
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK I have only been doing the sng's on party for a little while now. You find a donk, but him on the buddy list and i can see when he is on line because it is colored... but how do you find him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's either Pergesu,Seth Money, or my Son-in-Law; shouldn't be hard to find /images/graemlins/confused.gif

12-28-2005, 08:16 PM
I have found the biggest donk ever!!!!! this is a guy who has cracked my KK with 69o, with a 6xbb raise preflop... have played with him at at 4 tables now and have figured it out... he plays the first hand every time NO MATTER WHAT.

And he calls 3xbb raises with any ace rag in level 2 and 3 for sure...

jimlou... i will find you LOL

just looked him up on poker phrophacy..over 2400 games he is 15% ITM... how do you afford that?