PDA

View Full Version : n00b PT question - RE: FTP summaries (+NSFW hot pic)

pokerdirty
12-28-2005, 07:07 PM
Uh, where do I get these? The HHs are save to my hard drive, but when I imported them, it says I was missing the summaries. Please help, I'm on a PC for the first time in 4 years, so some of this [censored] is new to me.

A hot pic for your efforts:

http://www.freecomputerdesktopwallpaper.com/new_wallpaper/supermodel_Caprice_Bourret_freecomputer_desktopwal lpaper_800.jpg

johnnybeef
12-28-2005, 07:13 PM
you have to have the summaries that are emailed to you, not the ones saved on yer hd.

pokerdirty
12-28-2005, 07:14 PM
ewwwwwwww.

is this the same for other sites as well? is there any way to do this manually?

citanul
12-28-2005, 07:26 PM
please do not invade this forum's purity with the stupidness that is OOT's "if i post a hot girl i can get away with anything."

c

skipperbob
12-28-2005, 08:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
please do not invade this forum's purity with the stupidness that is OOT's "if i post a hot girl i can get away with anything."
c

[/ QUOTE ]

Purity = Yugo-Beef-MicroBet-Bones-Mosdef-Ilya-Slacker????

I Think Not
/images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif /images/graemlins/mad.gif

pokerdirty
12-28-2005, 08:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

c

[/ QUOTE ]

Look, I knew that this is probably somewhere, and I actually wanted an answer. Hot chicks (usually)= answer. I'm assuming you are joking about the forum purity thing. Should I have labeled this "OT" first?

Did you at least enjoy her cit?

citanul
12-28-2005, 08:11 PM
i believe you can enter the summaries manually, using like the "manual tournament summary" function.

c

pokerdirty
12-28-2005, 08:12 PM
thank you.